Silver awkwardly comes out of hiding, clutching several books and looking extremely nervous. "Umm...hi? I've... err... well... I've kinda been hiding in the corner for... well... a long time and I err... can I join? please? I've sworn the first oath... Books before friends. 17th shard before the real world. Release dates before birthdays." She shifts and grabs her books tighter. "That is... if you're all ok with me being here?"

• 5 months later...

a young woman, maybe 15 or 16 opens the door and comes in. She walks toward the front of the room and stands in front of mistrunner, arms folded.

"I'd like to join the Knights Awkward, if you don't mind. I am, of Course, a Referencecaller.

Books before friends.

17th Shard before the real world.

Release dates before birthdays.

I will read all Brandon, even if it is not Cosmere"

also, how on earth does book casting work? Can I soul cast books from thin air?

@StormblessedSurvivor @Butt Ad Venture

Edited by turtle

“I, though just a koloss, will pledge allegiance to this cause. I am the 17th of my brood, but I believe that is an important number round these parts. I might also be a paladin sherrif, but I am also an avid and awkward reader. I will serve this here cause well, I thunk.

books before friends

17th shard before the real world

release dates before birthday parties.”

Edited by Koloss17

• 2 weeks later...

A man wearing light blue clothes opens the door, appearing before Mistrunner and the congregation. "Me and my spren have found the first two oaths of the Knights Awkward," he says. "Books before friends. 17th Shard before the real world. Release dates before birthdays. I will show Brandon to those who haven't read Brandon themselves. May I join the Knights Awkward?" A tiny blue book appears next to his head and, flapping open and closed like a mouth, says, "Mmmmmm. Brandon....."

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

hi im new im ready to join i can commit to the first ideals, but i just started reading WoR and i started with the stormlight archives... sooo im back tracking and am currently reading both the mistborn series and warbreaker 

always and forever

kelcib:wub:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

A young man, skinny, glasses askew, and clutching the Way of Kings in his arms, stumbled into the dark room. 

Hi… uh.. I don’t really have any real friends…or do any sports…. But I read a bunch of books, and my friends tell me I spend too much time on the coppermind… uh. I will join the order of the Referencecallers

Books before friends.

I will read all Brandon, even if it is not Cosmere

*staggers into the room holding Skyward and a sketchbook in one arm, with a laptop bag slung over my shoulder*

Uhm...greetings. I mostly stay in the comfort of the shadows but I saw this thread while digging down the depths of the forum (not really), and it has truly sparked my attention. So I...uhh...I'm an introvert who loves to art, constantly lurks everywhere and rarely comes out of hiding, very awkward as heck IRL, and I shall now swear by the Knights Awkward oaths:

"Books before friends.

I will read that which has not been read

I will stay silent amongst many words

I will enjoy without being upvoted"

• 4 months later...
34 minutes ago, The Sibling said:

The Sibling wishes to join the knights awkward. As long as they don't have to go anywhere. Or do anything. Or say anything. 

Books before friends.

Release dates before birthdays

The Knights Awkward must rise again.

I hate to break it to you, but this thread appears to have died to death.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...