Mistrunner

The Knights Awkward

935 posts in this topic

"Uhmm... alright, I guess...? Thanks," Kellenna stammered amid all the weird things that were going on around her. "Wait, did I tell you my name? Ah, whatever.

Books before Friends.

17th Shard before Real World.

Release Dates before Birthdays."

As the young woman finished speaking these words, she burst alight with glowing azure Booklight. "Oh, neat! So what do I do with all this light stuff?"

Could someone give me a basic summary of what's going on? I've been asked to consider an alliance with you, and it would of course be rude to jump into a roleplay without understanding their magic system. Is there a list of terms anywhere?

First, read the OP, if you haven't already.

Then....

Um, someone really needs to outline the various basic points of Bookbinding.

1 hour ago, AonEne said:

rude to jump into a roleplay

It really would be wouldn’t it :ph34r:

Edited by Snipexe

Although maybe not for this RP.

I didn't mean to offend...

I have read it, and think I'll become a Shipward to find the other Ideals. I'm excited to do that.

Edited by AonEne

"@Le Sigh These words are accepted, you now have the ability to suck in booklight from the books around you! Booklight is used to manipulate the surges of awkwardness. 

Sev-son-Ivor ( @StormblessedSurvivor ) first off I'm no "great lord" I'm just a member of the Forumlurkers who happens to accept oaths." As he says the words great lord actual quotation marks appear around his head, "Second, if you speak the oath of awkwardness you may join."

I think I will start designing an Awkwardbinding chart! I could use help. This link should work. Pm me if you want the edit link.

Edited by The Forumlurker

"Books before friends. 17th Shard before the real world. Release dates before birthdays. And now for the Words of my Order. I will make fun of the unmakefunnable." Sev sucked in Booklight. "Oh neat what're my Surges?"

It has been a long time since we have had one of you Quipsmiths within our ranks. Your surges are for you to figure out on your own, however while apart of our guild we can help you progress...as long as you stay away from us while we are reading :P.

For now I think that your surges should be Namecalling and Fictionweaving as seen on the Awkwardbinding chart. But I am always open to suggestions.