1 hour ago, RubiksCube said:

"Wow," Jeirid says.  "it was Awkward enough to create a period of lengthened silence.  Doesn't that give me an awkward moment award or something?"

I'd give you this, but I feel there's too much competition for it in this thread. You may still enjoy its splendor.

Image result for awkwardness award

Why have I stopped getting notifications when people post here I'm so sorry

anyway

On 9/12/2016 at 8:20 AM, Bladex454 said:

Books before friends,
17th Shard  before real world,
Release dates before birthdays.

I will ship the unshippable.

The Words have been accepted. Bladex454, you may rise as an official member of the Knights Awkward.

On this the twenty-first day of the seventh... no the ninth... no the sixth... oh i give upth month of the eleventh year of the Comere seek membership among the Knights Awkward and here speel the words of destiny:

"Books before friends.

17th Shard before the real  world 

Release dates before  birthdays!"

By gifting the Words of Sanderson  to those who had notI set forth my worthyness as one of the Convertshapers. By these words I bind  my fate to their cause

"I will convert those who are not."

Recently I received the highest compliment one of order of the Convertshapers could recieve at work, "Oh no now you started it. It'll  be another hour before he is done talking about Sandrson." Little did my coworker  realize if given the chance I won't stop talking about worlds of the great worldsmith.

Maggie glances down at her iPad, then around at the rocks with faces on them that are now a permanent part of the Halls of Awkward. "Hmm," she remarks. "I meant to put those in the 9th Treasure Trove of Random Stuff. But they'll do well here." She shrugs as she picks up the unhappy rock. "Opal, let's name this one 'Pebble.'"

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Although very, very late, having spent time in the stomach of a... beast, the young man walked forward, confident he would be accepted.

In the hallowed halls he spoke the long written oaths, barely keeping a grin off his face.

Books before friends

17th Shard before real world

Release dates before birthdays

I will make fun of the unmakefunnable

Edited by Jedal

On 12/13/2016 at 9:00 PM, agigabyte said:

Books before friends.

17th Shard before the real world.

Release dates before birthdays.

I will speculate even if there is nothing to speculate upon.

"But, may I ask" says a cheerful voice coming from behind a bookshelf "what is your favorite thing to speculate upon?"

The voice was of course Al. Who had been hiding there reading all this time. He smiled and ate a bookie. "Eck, this one tastes like ferrets."

Edited by Alomantisist

On 12/21/2016 at 2:52 PM, Alomantisist said:

"But, may I ask" says a cheerful voice coming from behind a bookshelf "what is your favorite thing to speculate upon?"

"The entirely obscure," agig responds. "For instance, did you know that "Shash", in addition to being a glyph, is also the first letter of the alphabet used in Warbreaker?"

• 2 weeks later...

A soft "pop!" sounds in the crisp winter air as a figure in a tattered blue-and-bronze cloak appears in the center of the hall. "Greetings," he says in a voice containing an undercurrent of poorly-hidden nervousness. He kneels and bows his head. "I am Exalted Dungeon Master, sometimes known as EDM. I have come to--" he looks up, startled by a sudden realization, then turns around so that he's properly facing Mistrunner's throne. Looking slightly embarrassed, he continues, "I have come to join the ranks of the Knights Awkward.

Books before friends.

17th Shard before the real world.

Release dates before birthdays."

Nodding to himself, EDM rises and mutters something about not having chosen an order yet. He nods respectfully to the other members sitting in the guild hall (not that most of them notice; they're too busy reading) and sets off in search of a comfy chair where he can crack open a book in peace.

"Merry Christmas!" Carola jumps in wearing a bright red hat and wielding a candy cane shardblade, then pauses and looks around."It's  not Christmas anymore, is it?" she drops the presents and dismisses the shardblade.

"Does anyone know what time it is? I think me watch is off." She holds up her wrist, which had a drawn-on watch which read 'Christmas Time!!!'.