On July 23, 2016 at 3:04 PM, WizzyLizzy said:

"May I join the Knights awkward?" Lizzy inquires, bringing a plate full of bookies,

"Books before friends.

17th Shard before the real world.

Release dates before birthdays"

She recites.

"Sure you can join," Peorin said. 

"Heck, since you brought the bookies, we'd even name you second in command!" Ralinean, his spren, piped up happily. 

2 hours ago, TheSurvivorOfFlames said:

"Sure you can join," Peorin said. 

"Heck, since you brought the bookies, we'd even name you second in command!" Ralinean, his spren, piped up happily. 

Lizzy's eyes widen. "Shouldn't you ask Mistrunner before you do that? I heard she's in charge." She said.

Lizzy looks at Ally with horror. Then she realizes she would have done the same. She grabs a bookie off her own plate, and shoves it in her mouth, and begins to chew. She spits it out Ito a garbage can. "Bleugh! It was a Sadeas bookie. It started out a bit good, not delicious, then... Ugh." 

Edited by WizzyLizzy

Carola stops eating mid bookie. "Ew, it's Amaram!"

She grabs another bookie to wash out the taste, "storm it! Straffic Venture!"

She begins shoving plateful of bookies into her mouth, then spits them out, "ew, all these charcharacters don't mix that well. Quick, someone get me a Kaladin bookie. . . And a Shallan while you're at it!"

Lizzy tosses a Shallan bookie, a Kaladin bookie, and a Shalladin ship bookie to Carola. "Here!" She said, "and I added the ship bookie, since I figured that if you like both bookies, you should have the ship bookie. " she pauses. "Though, I know not everyone likes the Shalladin bookie. Not to be confused with the Shadolin."

She munches on both ship bookies. "I personally like both".

Niara, the Radiant from before, perks up. "That sounds interesting... Nah, I'd prefer a Shadolin ship bookie. Adolin is going to need someone like Shallan after recent events. A Shalladin ship would be really awkward. Wait... Ah storms. I'm way too new at this"

Edited by KnightRadiant

Mistrunner bursts in through the front door, carrying several large brass instruments. "I'm back!" she says, panting. "I'm so sorry I've been gone so long. This happens a lot, doesn't it? Horribly awkward."

On 7/21/2016 at 11:11 AM, Assassin in Burgundy said:

Hey Mistrunner, since I'm already a Theoryweaver, can I still join the people you wouldn't want to meet in a dark alley?

Mistrunner, stunned for a few moments at the fabulocity of the Assassin in Burgundy's outfit, takes a minute to respond. "With those robes, I think you can do whatever you want, to be honest," she says finally. "So... fabulous..."

She snaps out of it a second later. "Oh, you were wanting something to do, @antgrgmn? I found these outside the door!" She drops the instruments. "I'm not sure what to do with them. We can form a band, or maybe find out why they were at the top of a mountain outside the Awkward Fortress." She grabs a baritone and tries to play a B flat. It's horribly out of tune, what with being at the top of a snowy mountain and all.

Lizzy stares into space. "Wait... We are on a snowy mountain? I came from a rainforest into this building..." She pauses, her eyes widening. "Wait, maybe it's interdementional travel... Did anyone else  come from a different environment into this building?"

Edited by WizzyLizzy

"Thanks for teh bookies," Carola says, munching on them. "You know, I'd be fine with either Shalladin or Shadolin - both of those bookies areally pretty great tastound - though i prefer Shalladin. Then, you know, she could keep Kaladin cheery, and happy, and he can keep making witty jokes and puns."

• 3 weeks later...

-Awkwardly edges into the long unused thread-

Um... can I join? No one's posted on this in forever. I-I can say the oath if you want. I will totally be a Quipsmith. Nothing like a good pun! Say, what do you call a criminal in an elevator? Con-descending. HAHA! Anyway. this shouldn't be too hard. I don't have many friends, and don't go to birthdays anyway...and what world were you talking about just then? Roshar? Scadrial? The Cosmere?

Books before friends.

17th Shard before the real world.

Release dates before birthdays

I will make fun of the unmakefunnable
I shall be frustrating when people hate me for it
I will not reuse jokes on pain of being dunked in a highstorm

@Mistrunner

On 7/28/2016 at 4:23 PM, Mistrunner said:

"Oh, you were wanting something to do, @antgrgmn? I found these outside the door!" She drops the instruments. "I'm not sure what to do with them. We can form a band, or maybe find out why they were at the top of a mountain outside the Awkward Fortress." She grabs a baritone and tries to play a B flat. It's horribly out of tune, what with being at the top of a snowy mountain and all."

Jeirid walks over and picks up a trumpet.  He then proceeds to play all of the scales on the circle of fifths, starting with concert B flat (which is c on a trumpet) and plays clockwise all the way around the circle, playing all twelve scales in under 48 seconds.  Then, having forgotten to breathe, he falls over on the trumpet.  "My instrument!!!! Also, it appears I am bleeding.  My instrument!!!"

@WizzyLizzy

On 7/28/2016 at 6:49 PM, WizzyLizzy said:

Lizzy stares into space. "Wait... We are on a snowy mountain? I came from a rainforest into this building..." She pauses, her eyes widening. "Wait, maybe it's interdementional travel... Did anyone else  come from a different environment into this building?"

After finally getting over his trumpet breaking (mostly), Jeirid responds to Lizzy's question.  "I believe it has something to do with some sort of Awkward magnet, causing Awkward people to be drawn here." he says.  "They end up here whether or not they were originally intending to be here.  Take me for example.  I was on my way to a Rubik's cube convention when I heard about the guild.  The next thing I knew I was walking through the door to enter the keep.  I wrote a book about this.  I unofficially name the thing that attracts awkwardness 'The Call of Awkward'."  Then, realizing the lateness of his response, he says "sorry, that was Awkward, wasn't it."

• 3 weeks later...