I will convert those who are not

I will convince those without to buy at least three copies

I will provide a book to anyone without

Hoping a spren will accept my oaths (I have a hard time lending but believe the same intent is there)

Mistrunner cautiously makes her way back into the room, holding a broom and dustpan. "Your oaths, Knight Jeffywan, are accepted. Welcome to the Stronghold of the Knights Awkward. Keep an eye out for Sodium bookie crumbs." She notices a tiny crumb (or possibly lint) and immediately sweeps it up and throws it into the dungeons."BEGONE, YE FOUL BAKED GOOD OF THE NETHER REALMS," she yells, then remembers Jeffywan's presence. "I- I'm- I swear it's usually more... ah... less... weird," she says. "Never mind, this sort of thing happens all the time. I hope you realize what you've gotten yourself into."

"Yes!" Mistrunner says excitedly. "They're right here next to the Sodium bookies. They taste a bit bitter and might make you cry, but they're really, really good." Realizing that something she said may need clarification, she adds "Sodium is Sadeas/Odium. I really don't know what I was thinking. I should probably burn those."

This. . . This is just terrifying.

This. . . This is just terrifying.

Sunbird looks up from her book long enough to interject, "I think the question is, which is worse: Sodium bookies that are Sadeas/Odium, or Sodium bookies that are made from sodium metal? A Sadeas/Odium bookie may be made of evil, but a sodium metal bookie will explode in your mouth and probably blow your head off."

Sunbird looks up from her book long enough to interject, "I think the question is, which is worse: Sodium bookies that are Sadeas/Odium, or Sodium bookies that are made from sodium metal? A Sadeas/Odium bookie may be made of evil, but a sodium metal bookie will explode in your mouth and probably blow your head off."

"Well, I think it works like this: If you eat a Sodium Sadeas/Odium bookie, you'll need a sodium metal bookie to get the taste out of your mouth."

"More like, 'All in Flavor'!" Peorin said then got the customary high five over the shoulder from Valinean.

Mistrunner mishears 'Valinean' as 'Valjean' and begins dramatically reenacting Les Mis.

"Who am I? Can I condemn this man to slavery?"

"if I diiiiiiiieeeeeeeee, let me diiiiiiieeeeeeeee! " Ally *sings* at the top of her lungs, joining sunbird. She coughs, and her voice gives out.

"LETTTT HIIIIIIM LIIIIIIIIIIIIVE," Mistrunner belts, singing over the top of Nashan's moaning.

Jasper sighs, walks over to Allomancy and struggles to make himself heard over Mistrunner and Sunbird. "Welcome back, Ally, on behalf of everyone who is currently busy butchering a perfectly good song."

"NOOOOOO!!!! THEY'VE FOUND US!",Kit shrieks, diving for cover behind the nearest bookshelf. She begins to barricade herself with any and all objects within reach. After completing her not so sound proof fort, she curls into a ball and begins to sing to herself,

"Something has changed within me,

Something is not the same,

I'm through with playing by the rules of someone else's game,

too late for second guesses,

too late to go back to sleep, it's time to trust my instincts,

close my eyes, and leeeeaaaap...." At this she springs from her self prescribed confinement and musically screams," IT'S TIME TO TRYYYY DEFYYYING GRAVITY!!!" she draws a few strange and ancient looking symbols in the air before rising a few feet in the air and then disappearing entirely.