Kynedath starts mumbling to himself in the corner. "The Everseries comes. The Everseries comes. The Everseries comes. The Everseries comes. The Everseries comes. The Everseries comes. The Everseries comes. The Everseries comes. The Everseries comes. The Everseries comes! THE EVERSERIES COMES!!!"

Maggie scrunches her eyebrows. "But . . . We already do have awkward blades. Granted, most of us prefer them in the form of bookmarks, or pens, or spoons, but we do have them.

"Opal! Come here!"

Maggie's Fairy-like Spren zips over, as a golden blade, with green vines running up the sides, appears in Maggie's hands.

Edited by The Honor Spren

Amrynn was listening to everything with half an ear, finally getting to Bands of Mourning after foolishly beginning The Wheel of Time right before its release date. Upon hearing talk of these so-called Shyblades, he perked up and stood.

"Ha! Finally a weapon with no effect on me!" He exclaimed. "Fi!" His spren fluttered in front of him and took the form of a sword with a notched purple hilt and a triangular symbol on the blade. "We will ride into battle, though we will probably ride separately for the sake of our introverted nature! We will-" He stopped suddenly, turning back to see his book, unfinished where he sat. He looked beyond the single volume to see the entirety of The Wheel of Time series staring him down, challenging him. "We may ride, but we will probably do so later. I have quite the reading list to tackle."

"Yes. Haven't you noticed the Bookstorms that happen every weekend? I get LOTS of booklight, so i can use my BOOKBINDING!!!!" Carola danced around.

"THerefore, Awkward Blades have no effect on any of us here at the Knights Awkward. Man, awkward is Storming hard to spell."

"Yay! Finally, I am able to be useful!"

He holds out his hand."Arinn?"

His spren flies up to him, and stands with his arms crossed.

"Oh, so NOW you call me. I've been completely ignored these past few days! You could have taken a break from rereading Mistborn to eat, or sleep or actually talk to me!"

Looking chagrined, BramFinem apologises. "Sorry... You wanna try making a Shyblade?"

Arinn looks intrigued, and begins to glow. After ten nervous heartbeats, a silver sword set with rubies floats into his hand.

"Yes! Ohmygod Ohmygod Ohmygod I have another sword! Silvermind, come look at this!"

He pulls out a similarly silver sword, this is one set with sapphires.

*Yes, very impressive, but you need to remember to study for the Psychology assessment.*

"Crap, thanks Silvermind! Goodbye all!"

"Wait a minute, I have a spren?" Nashan yelps as a tiny figure appears.

"Well of course you have a spren, if you pulled you face out of a book you'd notice that I've been trying to get your attention for weeks!"

"Oh." Is all Nashan says. "Can you be an awkwardblade?" The awkwardspren sighs, and suddenly a glowing green blade appears in Nashan's hand.

"Sweet!" He yells and proceeds to almost drop it. "This is awesome-, no, awkward, no, uh, awkw-esome.... I'll work on that one some more."

'I don't have much time to spare, but the Knights Awkward ought to be honoured to have me among their ranks!'

Speak Aloud the Ancient *not really, let's make it* Sacred Oaths:

"I will make fun of the unmakefunnable

I shall be frustrating when people hate me for it

I will not reuse jokes on pain of being dunked in a highstorm"

'I don't have much time to spare, but the Knights Awkward ought to be honoured to have me among their ranks!'

Speak Aloud the Ancient *not really, let's make it* Sacred Oaths:

"I will make fun of the unmakefunnable

I shall be frustrating when people hate me for it

I will not reuse jokes on pain of being dunked in a highstorm"

Mistrunner looks up from her copy of Calamity to see Lord Kaizen. "Your words are accepted- er, you're a member- ah, you get the gist. Welcome! Can I call you Kaiz? Would you like a Mizzy bookie? Or maybe a Prof- no, wait, those can get scary. What here, just take a bag." She tosses a sack of assorted bookies in Kaizen's general direction.

Suddenly, the door bursts open, and someone falls through the door, his book bag spilling Brandon Sanderson novels all over the entryway.  He picks them up quickly and scurries over to the throne of books. "Books before friends, " he stutters. "17th shard before the real world.  Release dates before dirthbays, er, birthdays."  he starts to walk over to go sit down, but stops - awkwardly - and goes back and says " I will read all Brandon, even if it is not Cosmere."  he then goes to sit down, and trips over the ground on the way.  "I refer to myself as Jeirid, by the way," he says to no one in particular, and pulls out a copy of Words of Radiance.

I am Dragon314, Spren, One of the Ten fools who cannot figure out how to get upvoted, and I wish to join the Knights Awkward.

Books before friends,17th shard before the real world, Release dates before birthdays.

I will ship the unshippable.

Kalavin.

Mistrunner benevolently protracts her appendages in a gesture of welcoming, then puts down her thesaurus.

"Welcome to the Knights Awlkar- Awkward! We haven't had a Shipsmith in a while, I think. Kalavin is a dangerous ship indeed. Hey, I should bake ship bookies! I'll see you in a couple hours." She scurries off, and the clatters of cookie sheets and pouring of flour can soon be heard from the kitchen.

Books before friends,

17th shard before the real world,

Release dates before real dates. (Sorry, I couldn't resist as I am a..)

Quipsmith

I will make fun of the unmakefunnable

I shall be frustrating when people hate me for it,

I will not reuse jokes on pain of being dumped in a highstorm.

Kalavin sound like a wine brand. I prefer NicroSyl.

A gust of wind burst through a vent in the kitchen ceiling, bringing with it a flurry of chocolate shavings. Various rumblings, thudding, and Selish curses followed in quick succession. 

"Hello?" A voice called out of the vent, obscured by various reverberations. "Which way towards the Great Hall of Awkwardness?"

Do I get my spren now? And can I have my bookie?

Mistrunner runs in from the kitchen, having just finished a phone call and feeling even more awkward than usual. "Hey, um, Master Elodin- ah- yes. Basically. Here, have a Vin bookie. It looks kinda thin and easy to break, but will actually crack your teeth."

Mistrunner runs in from the kitchen, having just finished a phone call and feeling even more awkward than usual. "Hey, um, Master Elodin- ah- yes. Basically. Here, have a Vin bookie. It looks kinda thin and easy to break, but will actually crack your teeth."

Yes! I will use this bookie to defeat my enemies! Wait what? It's for eating? Elodin collapses to the floor sobbing.

"It's not fair!"