First Names (if you're comfortable sharing)

gjustice99

My real name is Barry, although my nickname, and the name I prefer my friends to use, is Bort.

I don't know why Barry. Perhaps after Barry Manilow, or the boxer Barry McGuighan (or however you spell that). Whatever the reason, I used to get Barry Manilow at school.

My nickname came from an episode of the Simpsons. Myself and some friends were sitting around having a conversation about nicknames while the TV ran that episode where the Simpsons visit Itchy and Scratchy Land, where there is a big thing about the name Bort. Now, as I didn't have a nickname at the time, one of my friends declared that I should be named Bort, then they spent the next three weeks making sure everyone knew I was Bort.

Now, the only people who use my real name are my writing group, and my family.

Yeah, this forum is awesome enough that the worst I can imagine happening is our Vashikarian friends tracking you down to bomb your inbox with love magic emails. <_<

Dear gods, no.  My husband and I already get accused of giving people contact diabetes on a regular basis.  We don't need people sending us magic that could make it worse.

Or the herd sending MLP themed letters on a regular basis, but judging by her icon I don't think we need to worry about that :P

Heh-heh.  Just wait'll I finish ponifying the main Alloy of Law cast.  I want to make a scene, but I can't draw worth carp.  I may need to do a lot of tracing and Photoshop.

Edit:  Woo-hoo!  I'm a Misting now!

Edited by Kaymyth

Dear gods, no. My husband and I already get accused of giving people contact diabetes on a regular basis. We don't need people sending us magic that could make it worse.

Heh-heh. Just wait'll I finish ponifying the main Alloy of Law cast. I want to make a scene, but I can't draw worth carp. I may need to do a lot of tracing and Photoshop.

Edit: Woo-hoo! I'm a Misting now!

Might I suggest the Super Speedy Comics Squeezy 6000? We Oregon RPers use it to bring all of our insane imaginings to life, with help from General Zoi's Pony Creator.

Might I suggest the Super Speedy Comics Squeezy 6000? We Oregon RPers use it to bring all of our insane imaginings to life, with help from General Zoi's Pony Creator.

Dang.  That Squeezy-thing is...intense.

I think what I really need is a way to turn my General Zoi's ponies to see them from different angles.  The profile-only angle is rather limiting.  But since I doubt anyone's had the stamina to code that kind of nonsense, tracing and/or hijacking other images and "redrawing" them is my best solution.

Do I have time for this nonsense?  Probably not.  Will I do it anyway?  Maaaaaybe.

Edited by Kaymyth

Dang.  That Squeezy-thing is...intense.

I think what I really need is a way to turn my General Zoi's ponies to see them from different angles.  The profile-only angle is rather limiting.  But since I doubt anyone's had the stamina to code that kind of nonsense, tracing and/or hijacking other images and "redrawing" them is my best solution.

Do I have time for this nonsense?  Probably not.  Will I do it anyway?  Maaaaaybe.

There is an updated version of General Zoi's pony creator which lets you "turn" the characters a little bit. Don't know if that's any help to you but... it exists. Slight downside is that some of the more... "show" mane styles and tails ahd to be removed.

...Oh, right, my name!

Ahem. "My name is Oliver Queen, and after five years on an Island-"

There is an updated version of General Zoi's pony creator which lets you "turn" the characters a little bit. Don't know if that's any help to you but... it exists. Slight downside is that some of the more... "show" mane styles and tails ahd to be removed.

Yes!  This is what I need!  Why have I not found this?

Quiver, you are a good, kind soul.  Linky? :)

Yes!  This is what I need!  Why have I not found this?

Quiver, you are a good, kind soul.  Linky? :)

Unfortunately, the newer one was stolen and posted to a lot of game sites without the maker's consent, so it's been taken down. :(  (I'm assuming the versions on game sites went down too, or else it'd be kind of dumb to take down the only official version. :huh:)

Darn it Quiver. Having not seen Arrow, it took me a minute to realize you were quoting and that your name's not Oliver. :P

Unfortunately, the newer one was stolen and posted to a lot of game sites without the maker's consent, so it's been taken down. :(  (I'm assuming the versions on game sites went down too, or else it'd be kind of dumb to take down the only official version. :huh:)

*droop*

I am at work and don't have enough time left in my break to find a sad enough picture and pop it up.

...Oh, right, my name!

"-I have failed this city?" :D :D

Edited by Cracknut

"-I have failed this city?" :D :D

Well, I failed Kaymyth anyway. Sorry! Still, it being taken down explains why I couldn't find it. Still a shame though.

Darn it Quiver. Having not seen Arrow, it took me a minute to realize you were quoting and that your name's not Oliver. :P

Would it help if I apologised and introduced myself as Barry? Edited by Quiver

My name is Devin. Not Devon. Not Deven. Not Devan. Devin. I've had a handful of nicknames among various groups of friends. These include Dev, D-Man, The Dust Buster, Schnookums (later shortened to Schnooks to be more "edgy"), Fluffy (I had a very poofy afro), and Teddy. That last one is short for Teddy Bear...I'm apparently very comfortable to hug, a supposed fact backed by over twenty people both male and female.

That last one is short for Teddy Bear...I'm apparently very comfortable to hug, a supposed fact backed by over twenty people both male and female.

We need to test this fact with science.

Everyone, line up for hugging.

In all seriousness (and no offence), but I wouldn't actually hug anyone. I have a bit of OCD triggered by touching people/things/being places...

But it seemed funny to suggest so...I did. Sorry if I offended anyone though.

Hugs. Um. Okay.

*scoots away*

I've only met one other person with my name. I've met another person who has my name, but misspelled. Everyone misspells it though, and you can't say my version's wrong, because it's in the Bible!  :lol:

It's Esther. It means star. Some people call me Ess. A few called me Bobby for a while, but that's a weird story I'm still not quite sure of the details on.

My best friend was called Esther! We called her Esty Pesty  ;)

In all seriousness (and no offence), but I wouldn't actually hug anyone. I have a bit of OCD triggered by touching people/things/being places...

But it seemed funny to suggest so...I did. Sorry if I offended anyone though.

Awwwww.

fluffle_puff_by_mixermike622-d4l5y4r.png

My best friend was called Esther! We called her Esty Pesty  ;)

Hey! Cool!

My nicknames include, but are not limited to, Estroid, Lester, Pester (Older brothers. Nuff said), Shmester, Meep, and Peach (I did not agree to this).