I'M BAAAAAACCCCKKKKK

Kipper

So, are you now a Hemalurgic fish? A Hemalurgic Snoopy Pandafish? Anyway, welcome back, SnoopyKipper!

Skaa, skaa, my dear, you are SO FREAKING OBSESSED WITH LABELS! The name Kipper should not expressly imply that I am a fish. You should not infer that, even if you should. And hemalurgy...wut? Why would I be a Hemalurgic anything? I only had a cookie. If it had any strings attached, I was unaware...

Thanks for the welcome, Skaa!

Edit: Frodo, did you get the

twist at the end of WoR yet then?

Edit2: Skaa, you may still refer to me as "The Official Nazgul to the Bloodthirsty Goddess." I do like that label.

Edited by Kipper

you may still refer to me as "The Official Nazgul to the Bloodthirsty Goddess." I do like that label.

We might need to have a talk about that. I'm trying to phase that name out. Something about people thinking I'm going to stab them in the back at any second.... Don't know where they'd get that idea.

We might need to have a talk about that. I'm trying to phase that name out. Something about people thinking I'm going to stab them in the back at any second.... Don't know where they'd get that idea.

Oh, dang. Sorry. Consider it stricken. Nothing has a ring quite like that title, unfortunately. Maybe I'll find another Nazgul job opening somewhere...

Edited by Kipper

Oh, dang. Sorry. Consider it stricken. Nothing has a ring quite like that title, unfortunately. Maybe I'll find another Nazgul job opening somewhere...

But....but....If you insist on looking for Nazgul positions, I have a few recommendations. If you're willing to branch out and try other positions though, I have a wealth of openings. I'm sure we could find something.

klw3l.jpg

Oh, never mind, YOU already know about the Cosmere! Welcome back, The Sharder Formerly Known as Snoopy Who Was Formerly Known As inexorablePanada (aka TSFKA'SWWFKAIP). 

We missed you around here.

Thank you for the welcome! You still have permission to call me Bao Bao.

Note: THIS PERMISSION HAS BEEN EXPRESSLY GRANTED TO TITAN ARUM. USE OF THIS NAME BY ANY PERSONS OTHER THAN HIM WILL RESULT IN DEATH BY AXEHOUND.

Thank you for the welcome! You still have permission to call me Bao Bao.

Note: THIS PERMISSION HAS BEEN EXPRESSLY GRANTED TO TITAN ARUM. USE OF THIS NAME BY ANY PERSONS OTHER THAN HIM WILL RESULT IN DEATH BY AXEHOUND.

Sweet! Thanks, Bao Bao! That lets me know you are Snoopy. Not that I doubted you ever. 

But....but....If you insist on looking for Nazgul positions, I have a few recommendations. If you're willing to branch out and try other positions though, I have a wealth of openings. I'm sure we could find something.

Awesome! I look forward to a position. My member title is somewhat naked right now...

Sweet! Thanks, Bao Bao! That lets me know you are Snoopy. Not that I doubted you ever.

Coolio.

Welcome Back Kipper!

Just so you know, the admin CP has a merge function, so I could merge your old account into the new one.  It would save you the trouble of tracking your old posts down, and then your post count and rep levels would be more accurate.