I'M BAAAAAACCCCKKKKK

Kipper

Welcome back, Writer of Ozymandias and Chef. It's good to have you with us again. :)

The big guy himself is here. I am honored, oh King of Kobolds. Yes, Ozy will be back up and running--er--Blurring very soon, hopefully. And Chef, well, Chef is um...ah...I'm not sure what will happen with Chef.

*colors! he's back, I thought a chasmfiend swallowed him* :P  :D

Welcome back SharderFormerlyKnownAsSnoopy/InexoriblePanda.

The DA has missed your comments

Ah yes, good point. I shall arrive shortly.

Welcome back, good to see you're still around.

*Hands over promised cookie*

*eats cookie

Eyyyyyyy, we know that guy.

Congratulations on surviving that geodiscombobulation that happened in your area. We were rooting for you.

But...but...but...your beautiful avatar...where did it go?

Welcome back

Will the root beer bar regain its skilled owner again?

I posted there, and will again.  

Oh, him...

I vaguely remember you.

You're the annoying one.

:(  

Oh, THAT's why you PMed me that weird PM. I was like "Who's this guy" then I saw this. Hey, Snoopy! Welcome back! :)

Glad to be back! Hey yourself!

Sup, nice to have you back. Funnily enough I send you a PM just two days ago about Ozymandias probably having to show somekind of reaction soon. Timing can be a weird thing. :P

Yes. I'm trying to figure out where exactly he *is* right now, but I'm sure Aonar will tell me. We have a PM already.

We just kind of let him stand in the corner of the clinic and ignored him after he delivered Reader there.

I see. I was kind of disappointed that they just brushed over me dissolving the Panda's fur...it was gonna be awesome. Anyhoo, thanks for the welcome, Edge, and I will begin writing soon!

I am thinking that my picture will never be a bird, just to throw people off.

Honestly, any time someone that I see a lot changes their avatar, I have a little nervous breakdown. Mail-mi was the one that got to me the most; I've become to expect it from you...

Unfortunately, no. I have been much to busy with school reading (For example Patrick Rothfuss' "The Name of the Wind") and haven't had much free time. It's exam preparation week right now, so once I'm done with exams next week, I'll finish it. However, I did present most of Sanderson's books in a presentation and many seemed interested.