Bethedsa's Big E3 Announcement

Wolven

Anyone else pretty sure this is going to be about Fallout 4?  Man I hope so, really wanna play a new Fallout.  Wouldn't mind if they announced a remastered version of Fallout 3, New Vegas, and or Skyrim, but mostly I just want a new Fallout.

I have faith the current tech can make Black Marsh(Argonian) or Elswyer(Khajit) or Valenwood(Wood Elves) environment possible. Last generation tech would be hard pressed to do this and we might still even be in for a long shot with that.

My guess would be thus: TES 6 Summerset Isles(High Elves) this is most likely after events in Skyrim with Thalmor.

Ed: I haven't played or plan to play ES online so I have no clue what locations are playable. I would imagine they are set linear area with slight openness but that's different compared to making an entire open world province to explore in.

Edited by Briar King

I played the beta, and that was enough to know that I didn't want to buy the game.

Where in other TES games, you create a character, choose a few starting skill boosts, and you're off.. TESO limits where you start depending on what you are. Specific races belong to specific factions, and as will most other MMOs, where you can go depends on your level.

They basically took away all the points that make the Elder Scrolls games good, and turned it into 'Yet Another Fantasy MMO'.