Mizzy!

Sarcasm

This is Mizzy. I made her on some Manga creation website, but whatever.  :P I made some of the other Reckoners as well.

That is awesome! :D I want to see the other Reckoners too, as well as this creator. If you don't mind of course. :)

Sure. :) Here's David, Tia, Megan, and me (Yes, I'm a darkeyes  :P) I couldn't really get any of the others because the website made everyone look a lot younger than they were supposed to. Here's a link if you're interested. (disregard the ads)  http://www.rinmarugames.com/game/?game_id=421. I would love to see you all (If you're okay with it), and other characters! ^_^

post-13543-0-00801400-1430854914_thumb.j

post-13543-0-67465800-1430855095_thumb.j

post-13543-0-67625100-1430855106_thumb.j

post-13543-0-40990500-1430855117_thumb.j

Sure. :) Here's David, Tia, Megan, and me (Yes, I'm a darkeyes  :P) I couldn't really get any of the others because the website made everyone look a lot younger than they were supposed to. Here's a link if you're interested. (disregard the ads)  http://www.rinmarugames.com/game/?game_id=421. I would love to see you all (If you're okay with it), and other characters! ^_^

The Reckoners RPG thanks you for this link. :ph34r::P 

Hope you don't mind me following your lead! As you said, creating older characters is difficult, but here's my best take on Regalia with a couple of tiny Microsoft Paint touches.

5c50a9c579f84_RinmaruRegalia.jpg.af7768da454e19b8092306ab8171be70.jpg

Edited by Kobold King

Hope you don't mind me following your lead! As you said, creating older characters is difficult, but here's my best take on Regalia with a couple of tiny Microsoft Paint touches.

a9fcb52a9b7b9522bf385c3932fb77ba.jpg

Wow! That's exactly how I imagined her! She certainly fits the description  :) If it's okay with you, would you mind uploading yourself? It'd be fun to see what some fellow sharders look like  ;)

Wow! That's exactly how I imagined her! She certainly fits the description  :) If it's okay with you, would you mind uploading yourself? It'd be fun to see what some fellow sharders look like  ;)

* mumbles incoherently *

Well, I suppose if all the other cool kids are jumping off the bridge, I might as well get it over with. It won't be as impressive as TwiLyght's though, I can tell you that. :P

bc0e551df80e0a6b1608a739f467d482.jpg

Look at him. Look at that smug, unkempt cretin.

And for the record, I wear a broad-brimmed, weathered, and dirty tilley hat. Not... whatever this guy's wearing.

• Chaos locked this topic