I would like to announce....

Miyabi

I would like to announce that I just finished writting an AMAZING (ok well it's not exactly amazing but it turned out much better than I expected) paragraph for my final on The Crucible that's due tomorrow but I'm pretty sure that my English teacher is not going to be too happy with what I have written...

I would like to announce that I just finished writting an AMAZING (ok well it's not exactly amazing but it turned out much better than I expected) paragraph for my final on The Crucible that's due tomorrow but I'm pretty sure that my English teacher is not going to be too happy with what I have written...

If it makes you feel better, I remember The Crucible being horrible. (Then again, that's what I thought about most required reading.)

To be fair, it's often horrible because it's required reading, or because the schools force it on students before they're ready to really get it. I hated The Canterbury Tales in high school, but now that I'm taking a whole semester on Chaucer at my University, I'm loving them.

I would like to announce that I'm an idiot. You don't take a girl up to a tower on a date when you're in a tux and she's in a dress and then do NOTHING romantic at the top. dry.gif

What? You weren't wearing your mistcloak? I know you're "The Man With the Suit," but you should not go Steelpushing/Ironpulling your way to the top of a tower in a tux instead of a mistcloak.

...You did Steelpush/Ironpull your way to the top of the tower didn't you?