I would like to announce....

Miyabi

I would like to say that my move to the house we bought went smooth, but dang being a home owner is expensive... Oh and I think I may have blown my knee out again while my wife is pregnant. Last time we had a kid, I blew it out and had to have surgery; now that we are expecting in May what do I do, injury my knee again, but I don't want to find out if it is blown quite yet. I'll give it a few weeks to see if there is any change.

On an issue not pertaining to wikipedia not being around I would like to announce that I was quite amused to discover that in Mons the first shot and last shot plaques for British commonwealth forces are less that 30m apart and was less amused and more impressed to discover that my grand father was present as a scout sniper at not only the first battle (which I already knew) but at the last one also. I also stood on the modern replacement for the bridge his unit defended there in the first battle, sadly the older bridge is lost and I was only able to take photos of what I assumed to be the foundations of the original bridge.

And if you type ?banner=none at the end of the URL, normal Wikipedia will work.

That's four ways now that I know of to get past the blackout.

1. Use Mobile Wiki

2. Disable Javascript

3. Use a different language, and translate it into English with Google Translate (or something similar)

4. add ?banner=none to the end of the URL.

Also:

████'█ ███ ██████. the ████ ████ ██ ████ ████ █████ government████ ███ ██ knows█████ ██ ██████ ███ best█ █████ ██ ███ ██████ █████ █████ ████/████ ███'█ █

• 2 weeks later...

I would like to announce that I just finished the story of Final Fantasy XIII just in time for the sequel to come out in 4 days. Now, granted, not 100% complete (post-story stuff, woo?), but finished enough that I won't feel guilty immediately buying the sequel!

I would like to announce that my computer is now free of the 170-some spy/ad/malware programs that Advance SystemCare 5 found this morning. *sigh* Ever since I got that nasty computer-destroying virus in college, my poor laptop has never been the same. I can't wait until I can afford a Mac.

I would like to announce that my computer is now free of the 170-some spy/ad/malware programs that Advance SystemCare 5 found this morning. *sigh* Ever since I got that nasty computer-destroying virus in college, my poor laptop has never been the same. I can't wait until I can afford a Mac.

Good lord, how do you even get that many? I've barely had any since I switched to Firefox and Chrome years ago. Seriously, what sites are you going to? :P (Also, it's a fallacy that Macs are immune to viruses, but if you have that many it certainly can't hurt.)

Good lord, how do you even get that many? I've barely had any since I switched to Firefox and Chrome years ago. Seriously, what sites are you going to? :P (Also, it's a fallacy that Macs are immune to viruses, but if you have that many it certainly can't hurt.)

this. I havent had any problems every since using chrome and firefox. Also, it is untrue that macs are immune to viruses. In fact, apple officially changed their stance about 2 years ago, and started saying that they do, in fact, recommend virus scanners and spyware sweepers on your mac devices.