I would like to announce....

Miyabi

I would like to announce that after a 16 hour trip, I'm happily in Oregon!

Wait, you're from Oregon? How did I not know this? I'm back home in Portland (okay, Vancouver).

Holy Frak! You guys are Oregonians too? I live in Salem but I spend a lot of time in the Portland area. We should hang out sometime.

Lots of Oregonians on this site! I used to be one -- grew up in Corvallis -- but alas I live there no longer.

I would like to announce that I'm going to be taking a weaving class starting next week. Okay, I know that weaving cloth may not sound like the most exciting thing ever, but I'm looking forward to it.

We should totally hang out. I'm here till the 8th.

Sweet! Evenings work best for me. I work until 6 which would then put me in Portland around 7 and I'm free most nights this week. The only night I'm not is Wednesday because of Brian Herbert's book signing at the Cedar Hills Powell's. Although if that's your best night we could meet at Powell's and hang out after the signing.

Sweet! Evenings work best for me. I work until 6 which would then put me in Portland around 7 and I'm free most nights this week. The only night I'm not is Wednesday because of Brian Herbert's book signing at the Cedar Hills Powell's. Although if that's your best night we could meet at Powell's and hang out after the signing.

I'm very free this week, so anything you want will work. How about Thursday?

Thursday works. Where do you want to meet? *giggle* We could meet at the downtown Powell's at the sci-fi post, right by Brandon's signature. It's irresistibly appropriate.

Wait hold on, are you Kim? For reals?

EDIT: Holy crap, you are! My mind is blown, because we actually met up during the Muppets last month with Mary. This is so awesome.

I would like to announce that I got Star Wars Episode I Racer working!!!! (sure, I'm using a sega dreamcast emulator, but who cares? It works!)

I have fond memories of that game.

Edited by Chaos

Ugh. You have finals after christmas break? That's horrible.

I would like to announce that I'm finally writing again (even if it's technical writing), and I keep wanting to put "Investiture", "Splinter" and "Realmatic Theory" in my paragraphs. Curse you 17th Shard!!!

I would like to announce that I'm finally writing again (even if it's technical writing), and I keep wanting to put "Investiture", "Splinter" and "Realmatic Theory" in my paragraphs. Curse you 17th Shard!!!

Reminds me of when I had to write an essay on my favorite book author and why. Out of three pages, I ended up spending an entire page explaining the Cosmere and various theories such as the Principle of Intent and my own Shardic Sentience as a reason why.

Reminds me of when I had to write an essay on my favorite book author and why. Out of three pages, I ended up spending an entire page explaining the Cosmere and various theories such as the Principle of Intent and my own Shardic Sentience as a reason why.

These things are why I love you guys.

I would like to announce that I'm back in Montana, my final semester starts tomorrow, and perhaps most importantly, I really missed my dual-monitor desktop setup.

What? You didn't miss me? Dang dude, that's harsh. <_<

Psh, you aren't in Montana. It was pretty clear my statement referred to what I missed in home, over here :P Now, come a few weeks from now, then I can go miss you :P

Plus, you denied the fortune cookie, so we're not together. So there! (I kid, I kid)