I would like to announce....

Miyabi

I used "Journey before Destination", talking about how Q & W care about the path you take, while Δ H & ΔS only care about the endpoints.

And also, Blue Man group is fantastic. Very entertaining.

That... that is awesome.

I would like to announce that I have successfully procrastinated a large research paper until 10 PM the evening before it is due.

Wow I thought I was the only one who did that. That said 4 of the 10 pages in the last two hours isn't bad. At this rate(an if I can stay off the fourms) I will have it done by 2:30.

Wow I thought I was the only one who did that. That said 4 of the 10 pages in the last two hours isn't bad. At this rate(an if I can stay off the fourms) I will have it done by 2:30.

Clearly if you're going to finish that early you're starting too early. :P

All nighters are where its at, that said, I'm on holidays so you know

I would like to announce that I just won tickets to Mannheim Steamroller here in utah on the 23rd!!! I love showtunes saturday night so much!!!!!

That's awesome, I had no idea Mannheim Steamroller was still around ... I remember listening to some of my mom's albums of theirs from the 70s.

I would like to announce that I am upset and happy that I discovered Brandon Sanderson and Wot. Sad becuase normal fantasy and books are ruined for me, and sad that I have finished all of his books, but happy because they write such good fantasy.