I would like to announce....

Miyabi

I think it's so funny how people are FLYING in to go to the release party when I could leave my house 20min before it comes out and still get it at midnight. Mind you I have no intention of arriving 20 minutes before midnight, I'll be there once school is out for the day, I want my number to be in the first 100.

On an unrelated not I would like to announce that to day I went to the very tippy top of this mountain

Mount_Timpanogos_995_px.jpg

It doesn't look that big in the picture but trust me it's big when you see it in person.

I would like to announce that my christmas present has been used up, and my tickets are being booked!!!!! (Love my mom!)

Also, when you live in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, you need to fly to get pretty much anywhere :P. Not really, but sometimes it feels like it.

I would like to announce that my christmas present has been used up, and my tickets are being booked!!!!! (Love my mom!)

Also, when you live in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, you need to fly to get pretty much anywhere :P. Not really, but sometimes it feels like it.

When you live in Florida, you have to drive anywhere. That is really not an exaggeration. I can only walk to class because I already live on campus. Also, hooray, tickets! :D

I would like to announce that I finished reading my ARC of Alloy of Law today!

EDIT: I hope it's not tacky of me to say this. :#

Double post, yeah, yeah.

But this is IMPORTANT!

I got my first Brandon based tshirt today!

ADMIN EDIT: Yes, doubleposting. Please don't do it. -KChan

EDIT: Humph.

Edited by Silus - Shard of Flame

So I just finished my homework that's due today (it's half past one in the morning) and now I'm facing a bit of a dilemma, do I go to bed now and risk sleeping late? or do I hold out all night, force my self to stay awake through school, then when I get home crash on my bed and sleep till 8/9pm, realize that I haven't finished my assignments for Wednesday, try to do them, and then slack off until it's one in the morning and rush like mad to finish them.

It's a very hard decision to make.