Edit: Upon rereading what Winter said, what I've said here I'd completely wrong.

So to be clear, spies will be identified as being from different Houses (say, Elariel, Tekiel, Erikeller, Urbain), but these houses do not exist as minor house group docs. Further more, the only doc GH spies have access to its their eliminator super evil scheming doc?

Oh, and yeah, I meant Wilson. Sorry Winter.

Edited by Haelbarde

I would say the only things preventing that are the possibility of deceit from the Great House spies, who could post their list while just changing the name. It would make it easier after we found one of the spies, but much more difficult before. Also, the possibility of abuse from competitive types who want to get the secondary win condition by killing off the competition, rather than using the marriage contract to increase the size of their house. Those are the 2 reasons that come most easily to mind.

EDIT: pluralization

Edited by Kasheannin

Well, if people are really concerned about going for the Second Win-Con of the Houses, then if people really want to, we could all try going for what I'm going to call a Super House. Where basically we get it set-up where everyone tries to simultaneously enter into Marriage Contracts with all the Minor Houses during the same couple of cycles. This will help consolidate all of our power and information, as well as compiling our player lists' while we're going through figuring out who's a spy.

If the Spies truly have their own Doc and aren't dispersed throughout the Minor Houses -- despite it being too easy -- that is the quickest and surefire way to hunt them down, while also no longer worrying about the political backstabbery of people getting their House Wins. If we do this correctly, everybody can win! :D (Except for them filthy false Urbain scum!) 

I have decided that you CANNOT post the lists because Fair Play. It's a hole in the game. Please don't exploit it.

What happens if you attempt to enter into a Marriage Contract with a player who's a Spy? Will you join their team, or just 'count' as their House?? Or would the Contract not go through?

When two minor houses enter into a contract, do they gain access to eachother's docs, or is a new one made with all participants?

I'm going to say that if you marry a Great House, you join their team. I was going to say they are just added to your doc but that would give everything away because of the number of players.

I'll say a new one. And because I like that idea, I'm going to make a bunch of marriage contracts available.

Whoa whoa whoa Mckee! Where did Wilson reply to me and wouldn't that clear me more than implicate me, since the spies have a doc that she could potentially talk to me in?

Well,  I said I was "sort of speculative". No one really merits "suspicion" at this point in the game. I didn't even poke vote you, so you're cool.

Edited by Mckeedee123

I think that one of the great elements of this game is the Tineye/ Tin burner PM rules, it makes this thread one of the only ways to get information. In LG11 so much of the game was in PMs for the first couple nights, that no one could find out anything without being in the PMs. Kudos to Winter for making us work together. 

I'm sorry for all the rule modifications I'm making, but this game is kinda imbalanced so I'm trying to balance it by making both sides heavier.

You can only ever use/have someone use a marriage contract on you. If you pay one atium extra, you get to pick what house you join instead of just randomly picking a player.

The great Keep Venture was eerily silent, as the guests slowly shuffled and milled about, staying to darkly lit corners off by themselves, straggling in the smaller groups of their Minor Houses, quietly scheming and making plans, Obligators running back and forth in between groups, passing messages between them and their Host.

The limelights blazed down from overhead, filtered through majestic stained glass mosaics, casting a beautiful rainbow-hued glow over the black and white marbled floor, and across that floor stumbled Gin Urbain.

"Whooooo!" He cried out, pumping his fist in the air, spilling some of his clear drink all over his immaculate white suit. "Let's get this party started! Seriously though guys.... it's so dark and grim in here. You'd have thought somebody just died. Somebody call Kenny Loggins, sounds like we're heading into the..... wait for it.... Danger Zone!"

"But for real though, has anybody seen Neo?"

Well, if we don't lynch someone tonight then the tineyes/mistborn might get some information. I personally haven't been very active in respect to PMs, but we kinda know there is a MinorBorn. ( ;) )

So are people voting on inactives now? That seems to be a common strategy, but may I just say that Eliminators are more likely to be more interested, so maybe let's not, unless we just want info.

Just checking in to make sure I'm not thought inactive - but still waiting for someone to put forward a proper case for lynching someone -  I don't like the idea of lynching someone for checking on but not posting - I try to keep up to date with this, but am not sure what I can add to the conversation, so haven't been posting... 

Lord Ylnal had finally arrived at Keep Venture after travelling all through the night. It was days like this that he wished he were a Mistborn able to travel long distances with ease. Still he was there and that's all that mattered. He had rushed to Keep Venture immediately after hearing the news about the spies and assassination attempt. He was not here for the chance to join House Venture as he was already a genuine certified important noble himself. He just wanted to help others in such a high and important situation as he such as the Ventures.

He approached the gate but was stopped by a guard before he could enter. He gave the guard a haughty stare reached into his bag and pulled out a piece of paper and gave it to the guard. 

It read:

Certificate of Nobility

This certificate is proof that    Yknal    is a certified Noble as appointed by the Lord Ruler himself. Treat him with all

(Insert name here)

the respect due to his position.

The guard read the paper and then looked back at Yknal suspiciously. 

Rusts! Can't anyone recognize official documents around here? It's almost like they can't read that this is from the Lord Ruler himself!

Yknal burned brass and soothed the guards suspicions. He retrieved his paper and marched through the gate into the chaos that was Keep Venture.

I guess that I will throw in a vote for Gamma. He has said lots of things concerning the secondary win condition, and has been emphasizing how we should deal with it. But that is really an area that the village as a whole doesn't need to concern itself with. I mean, we can't keep each other accountable in the thread for night kills and so forth. So I think that sort of discussion, while good, is a bit distracting from the whole lynch discussion.

(This whole argument seems a bit tenuous, but it is the best that I can come up with for anyone)