Hey flowers are a completely harmless novelty!! 

Anyways my two cents...

The Eliminators did two kills Wilson using steel and the other one being their normal kill.  The 3rd kill that happened was obviously not the Eliminators which means someone on the villager side is killing people.  I don't think killing people early on is a good idea even though we got extremely lucky and not only hit a spy, but a mistborn spy!  Yes we are in different houses, but our primary win condition is still to beat the eliminators.  We should be trying to coordinate with each other to make sure we win the primary win condition before worrying about the secondary win condition.  

That being said I DO think we should lynch.  That promotes discussion and that is how we will find the spies.  Because of that I am going to vote for Mckeedee123.  I have seen you on, but haven't seen you say anything.

A poke vote on Gamma. The Urbain Revolution shall end.  ;) 

I am offend! Gin Urbain has just as much -- if not even more -- at stake for hunting down the false Urbain scum besmirching his families' good name!

It is super early in the game, so I doubt there any PMs or anything that Wilson was a part of yet, so we're probably not going to be able to find any connections between her any anyone else there. One think possibly though, is did anyone share a Minor House with Wilson? If Houses are only 2-3 people, then with possibly random Role/alignment distribution, it's unlikely that 2 Eliminators would be in the same Minor House. But that's only a 'soft' level of clearing anyone that shared a house with her. Either way, it's a start.

And I agree that Eliminators should be the Houses' primary focus of targets for this game, the more we get caught up in squabbling for Secondary Win-Cons, the easier time the Spies will have of flying under the radar.

Edit: Winter Cloud, do we know how many Houses there are in the game, or is that a PAFO? :P

Edited by Gamma Fiend

To Whoever killed Wilson, Good Job. You've not only killed a spy and a mistborn, but proven your house mates innocent. If they knew you were Coinshot or Mistborn before you killed Wilson, then it's highly likely that they're not spies, since they would havetried to protect Wilson instead of letting their Mistborn Die.

As to the Secondary Win condition, I'm not even going to try for it. The easiest way for the eliminators to win is to turn the good factions against eachother. (I'm speaking from experience here). The Minor houses need to team up, put their differences aside and share information. Also, if you haven't, don't reveal your role to your doc-mates just yet. Wait a day or two until you can trust them a bit more.

Can I trust you this time, Joe? I wanted to last time, and we all know how that ended. I guess we'll see.

It would have been one of the more experienced players to have killed the bloodthirsty goddess - I believe a number of people are of the opinion that the worst thing to happen in one of this games is to have wilson as a foe, so the safest bet is to get her out of the game before her latest avatar can start the blood flowing - seems that paid off this time, being an Eliminator Mistborn and all.

Curiously, it appears we may confirmation of a 2nd mistborn, which I guess is nice. The fact that they are probably experienced is also useful to us.

I didn't see the Secondary Win condition as a bloodthirsty one - more as who can buy and use the marriage contract item most effectively. Should two houses trust each other, it allows them a superior way of communicating without fear of a tineye. Of course, you run the risk of having a skaa, GH spy, kandra, or inquisitor in your doc, but at least you don't have to be concerned about your message not getting delivered, and rather falling into the hands of the eliminators.

Speaking of Tineye's, we have one less potential enemy tineye, meaning messages will be slightly safer.

A question Winter. Do the GH spies get identified by which GH they belong to, or do they get identified by the minor House they'd infiltrated?

I am offend! Gin Urbain has just as much -- if not even more -- at stake for hunting down the false Urbain scum besmirching his families' good name!

It is super early in the game, so I doubt there any PMs or anything that Wilson was a part of yet, so we're probably not going to be able to find any connections between her any anyone else there. One think possibly though, is did anyone share a Minor House with Wilson? If Houses are only 2-3 people, then with possibly random Role/alignment distribution, it's unlikely that 2 Eliminators would be in the same Minor House. But that's only a 'soft' level of clearing anyone that shared a house with her. Either way, it's a start.

And I agree that Eliminators should be the Houses' primary focus of targets for this game, the more we get caught up in squabbling for Secondary Win-Cons, the easier time the Spies will have of flying under the radar.

Edit: Winter Cloud, do we know how many Houses there are in the game, or is that a PAFO? :P

Thank you for the response, Gamma.

This is the worst part of the game in my opinion. All we end up doing is voting for random people, and lynching one of them.

Like I've explained countless times, the Lynch is the most powerful and useful asset for the villagers. It's from these mislynches that we get information, reasoning and results, and its with information, reasoning and results that we use to catch Eliminators.

So two of the people I enjoy talking to are already dead.

Non-Poke vote on SUrgebond Rainspren, since he's looking at this thread and tends to be Inactive.

How can you know how often I've been checking the thread, maybe you've been checking the thread to much. Sounds like something a spy would say!

just kidding. I haven't really been checking the thread that often to be honest. I haven't said anything because I don't have anything to say.

The Only Joe.

His reasoning behind his vote on Feligon is ludicrous. Myself, and I'm sure a lot of people check these threads regularly, but don't necessarily post. If I'm at work, or using my PC at home, I often leave this page open and just refresh it every so often.

Just to clarify though, this is not me protecting Feligon. This is me protecting the right to read the thread without posting.

Edit: Taking my vote off Joe. I think I made my point.

Edited by Bort

A question Winter. Do the GH spies get identified by which GH they belong to, or do they get identified by the minor House they'd infiltrated?

On the number of houses:

PAFO

And which great House they belong to.

Okay then.

So, based on there being 2-3 people per house, with 27 players, gives us say 9 min (all houses have 3 players) and 13 max (12 houses of 2, and one house of 3). More likely to have 3 players per house, IMO, so I'm going to guess maybe 10 houses?

And if I'm reading that right, it means that an eliminator death doesn't soft clear the house they were in, as the house they're reported as from is not the house they had infiltrated.

To clear, it seems Winter was the Urbain GH spy. Say for example House Calomine was a minor house in this game, and Kas was the Elariel Great House Spy. When Kas gets killed, it'll say that he was the Elariel spy, as opposed to being a spy in Calomine.

So we don't actually know what minor house Winter was from.

If I've interpreted that wrong, do correct me.

That being said I DO think we should lynch.  That promotes discussion and that is how we will find the spies.  Because of that I am going to vote for Mckeedee123.  I have seen you on, but haven't seen you say anything.

Oh! Didn't see that one when I read through the thread the first time.

Better respond to that... um, I was a little busy yesterday. (That's the ticket.)

As to first-day lynches, I flip-flop often on the question of whether we should do them. I agree with you currently, though. Sure, it's a shot in the dark, but if we keep the game sterile (by not threatening to lynch people) then it just gives the Eliminators a few nights to kill.

(By the way, whoever randomly killed Wilson, have a cookie)

Anyway, the people who I'm speculative about are One: Phatterner, who's post was responded to by Wilson, and Two: Gamma, who asked kind of an odd rule clarification during Night 1.

Edited by Mckeedee123