Can I play as Ven, a reluctant Seeker?

You just sign up as a character, as your Role and Alignment will be assigned to you randomly once the game begins! (Although that doesn't stop you from Role-playing as a specific type of character, just know that it will have no affect on what Role/powers you'll actually be given!)

If this is yours (or anyone else's!) first time signing up for one of these games -- first off welcome! -- and then feel free to peruse the General Rules and/or the Etiquette Policy for a better idea of how these games work! And good luck and have fun! :D

Due to unexpected circumstances, the beginning of the game will be shifted to later in the day on Friday. This also means that the cycles might end at different times each day, unfortunately. 

EDIT: PM me if you want the link to the spec doc.

Edited by Winter Cloud

"You tell the GM a message you want to send and to who. The GM shows a Tineye. The Tineye choses to let it go to the person or not. The Tineye is told who sent it if they let it go through."

So what does the Tineye get to see at first?

"A Lurcher or Mistborn may burn iron to save a different player from death. If that player is a Coinshot/Mistborn and targets someone for death, the kill is cancelled as well as the Coinshot/Mistborn being saved. Is only a nighttime ability and cannot save from lynch. You cannot Lurch yourself. This means that if X Lurches Y, any kill actions that Y attempts fail but he is protected from one kill."

That seems contradictory to me. It sounds like the Coinshot being saved is canceled as well, but then it says they are protected. Which is it?

Do all Tineyes/Mistborn burning Tin that cycle get the message first? And therefore, they each have a chance to reject it or approve it? If one approves it, regardless of the other's decision, what happens?

The skaa's victory condition seems just a bit too hard. They have to kill every other player except the kandra. Is that correct?

The Venture Spy's victory condition is the same as the Minor House members. So the only difference is that they are not actually in the House and get two atium and a kandra?

They see what the person's message was. If the person includes their name in the message, then they can figure it out. But I tell them who it ACTUALLY is if they let it go through.

Both. Their action fails but they don't die.

The Tineye/Mistborn burning tin who sees the message is chosen at random.

Yes. I don't think I'll include the skaa/Inquisitor, though.

Yes.

I could PM the link to the spec doc, if you want it, Loni.

Meet Gin Urbain, an eccentric recluse who isn't well known, but widely regarded as the most interesting man in Luthadel. He even claims they've named an entire drink after him.

Consider this my sign-up! Been on the fence for this one for a minute, but figured might as well! Especially with a chance to bring an Urbain into the mix! :D

One last-minute rule clarification:  Will burning Atium allow a Mistborn to survive a poisoning?  (That is, if someone bought poison and poisoned the Mistborn, say, during the 3rd cycle, if the Misborn burns Atium during the 4th cycle and the poisoner dies, will the Mistborn die, too, or survive?)

Winter, I notice that Gamma is missing on the player list. He should be between Kasheannin and Bort.

Also, I'm not sure I ever got an answer to the questions about the marriage contract here. The main question is if the Spies can use the marriage contract. The rules say one thing and a clarification says something different. (I don't see why the Spies would want to use the contract, but you never know...)

I'll add Gamma, sorry.

If they burn itt same cycle the poisoner poisons them, the poisoning fails.

They can, they just don't want to.

Ok, so if the Mistborn is not burning Atium on the cycle they are poisoned, they will die when the poisoner dies, even if they're burning Atium during that cycle?