I agree.  Mckeedee, I see your logic in not clinging to your previous suspicions, but no specific reason to vote for Gamma.  By your logic, it would make just as much sense to vote for me, or Kasheannin, or yourself.

It is illogical, but intentionally so. I assume that since I'm not dead, the people who I would have preferred to target weren't eliminators after all, so I need a new list. I put that vote on Gamma not to provoke discussion, but to test the reaction.

Best I can tell, I'm the player with the highest likelihood of being innocent, due to the fact that I genuinely defended a Minor House Coinshot. While I suppose I can understand a little suspicion for such a ridiculous action as voting for Gamma with absolutely no reason, actually trying to lynch me would constitute as such sloppy logic that the most likely reason for it would be that the Eliminators were trying to ride the waves of opinion to get another mislynch off.

Wilson is good at writing long arguments in this game. I am not. When I make a point, I make it short. Ostrich has been practically inactive all game, and he's only come out of the woodwork now to offer a vote on a player who (I think) we're pretty sure is innocent. I never even really thought about lynching Gamma. Ostrich is my real vote today. Can someone back me up on it?

My reading of this is that he voted for you misunderstanding that your vote on Gamma was a poke vote - had that been read as a real vote on your logic it would have been a reasonable assumption that something was up...

It wasn't a poke vote. I was probing to see if anyone ended up voting for me. Ostrich did.

And I'm pretty sure that you couldn't have made a "reasonable assumption that something was up" under any circumstances, seeing as I can be assumed to be innocent based on my defense of Pifferdoo.

We don't need evidence at this point in the game. There are only about 12 people left, and I'd reason we're about 3 rounds away from losing if we can't start lynching right. Wake up sheeple! Vote! Else the Eliminators band together and outvote us!

Edited by Mckeedee123

Forgive me if I'm getting confused, but to me this sounds like you voted for someone on little to no logic, and when someone then votes for you because of that, you accuse them of being an eliminator... That does seem off to me. 

Could you also explain why we should believe your innocence just because you defended  a minor noble 1 round?

Forgive me if I'm getting confused, but to me this sounds like you voted for someone on little to no logic, and when someone then votes for you because of that, you accuse them of being an eliminator... That does seem off to me. 

Could you also explain why we should believe your innocence just because you defended  a minor noble 1 round?

During the AG, I was an Eliminator. in the early part of the game, I found that it was pretty easy to hide from the lynch because of the number of people playing (30-ish). As it progressed, however, those numbers decreased and we became more desperate, and more sloppy, in trying to avoid getting our members lynched. We banded together to push a lynch several times, literally giving a laundry list of who we were in the process.

I was simply assuming this pattern would hold true in this game too. I knew that by voting for Gamma I was sticking out my neck, somewhat. I was hoping that an Eliminator would see a chance to put suspicion on me (or Gamma?) and pounce, and then a bandwagon would start. This bandwagon would probably contain most if not all of the Eliminators, something that I could point out before I died.

This morning, I woke up (with the cycle more than halfway over) and found that only Ostrich had voted for me (though Gamma had reacted negatively, predictably.) Though what I predicted would happen didn't happen, it still struck me as a reason for considerable suspicion because I'm pretty sure I'm in the clear right now. It's not because of what Emerald accused me of (the communication was by PM,) but the fact that Coinshot is an unbelievably powerful role, one that Eliminators want to get rid of like the plague, and that I defended him after he sent a PM claiming to me that he was one. I literally pointed out at the end of that cycle that at the very least, we could trust me after this (I expected to be killed last night because of that, actually.) It's not 100%, but if I were another villager I would have crossed me off of my list. Eliminators don't keep track of those sorts of things. Eliminators already know who's innocent and who's guilty. 

So to sum it up, it's not that I'm mad at Ostrich for putting a vote on me. It's that I was deliberately sticking out my neck, doing something stupid, so that Eliminators would try to use it to get me lynched. The info from who did that would help us root out Spies, something we really need to start doing now that we're down to 12 people and anywhere from 2-4 of them are Spies.

(I'm trying to be proactive here. I think most people are focused on the LG right now and so there isn't a whole lot of talking)

I need someone else to comment on this. Pretty much no one has posted except Orlok. Apathy and silence are the Eliminators' best friend.

(Dang, this post is long. Nevermind what I said about me not writing long posts. I'm sort of proud of myself, actually. All the better to kick myself in the teeth with afterwards if I turn out to be hilariously wrong)

Edited by Mckeedee123

Indeed - others need to contribute otherwise we've lost this... You have convinced me of your innocence (I think - someone correct me if there is a flaw in his logic) but even so, accusing ostrich of being an eliminator for trying to lynch you isn't perfect logic - if I didn't understand that you were proven guilt free its perfectly possible that he didn't either...

if I didn't understand that you were proven guilt free its perfectly possible that he didn't either.

Yeah, I did think of that. The turnover is coming up soon. I suppose we'll have to see (provided an emotional allomancer doesn't change the outcome.)

Edited by Mckeedee123

The Keep was empty now that Porano was gone. Eugene kept seeing shadows around every corner. Eugene saw no friendly faces among those in Keep Venture. They all whispered silent suspicions.

"Gin." Eugene announced. "I don't trust you."

"Good. I don't either." Gin drawled. He twisted a straw around.

"I vote we kill Lady Eris." Eugene announced again.

"Huh?" Eris asked. She eyed Eugene suspiciously. "What do you mean?"

"I don't trust him either." Bad-ger stated. "Yknal told me something in a private communication. About not trusting Eris. Then he died."

"I don't trust you, Eugene." Eris responded.

"Soldiers!" Eugene hollered.

"No." Eris stated.

"Huh?" Someone asked.

"No." Eris stated again.

A soldier came up to Eugene.

"No." The soldier slipped something into Eugene's hands.

"Okay." Eugene stated, face turning white.

The soldier stabbed him.

Hean shivered and ran out of the room.

"I'm leaving!" 

Mckdee: Mckdee, Ostrich
Mckdee was a Sandcrown Lurcher!
Kasheannin was a Renoux Seeker!

1. Hadrian Penrod (Araris) House Aime Soother
2. Quimmpillin. There's no h, a respectable gentleman (Feligon) Wardwick Rioter
3. Eugene Sancrown, a fat noble. (Mckeedee)  Sandcrown Lurcher
4. Noble Walin (spencer)
5. Bad-ger, who had strange parents (The Honey Badger)
6. Wick Wilson, maybe a direct relative of that Wilson (Wilson)Elariel Mistborn.
7. Dr. Konwon, a newcomer (Wonko)
8. The Honorable... Axies (Phattmer) Cett Lurcher
9. Joel Tormander (Joe) Urvon Rioter
10. Lady Eris EsNaan, Chromium Compounder (Ostrichofevil)
11. Thraim Frothginton, a drunk (theSilverDragon) Aime Rioter
12. Edrab Leah _____ (Haelbarde) HaelBarde, Kandra
13. Lord Vinyerian Dagar (Vineyard) Artwar Smoker
14. Porano Piffiden, Earl of Piffex, and a cobbler (Pifferdoo) House Sandcrown Coinshot
15. Mr. E Green (Emerald)
16. Mann Wulf (Mailliw) House Aime Soother
17. Jain, a panda whom nobody noticed was a kandra.(GM Note: I have not indicated Jain as a kandra. This is a miscommunication flaw) (Lightsworn Panda) Urvon Soother
18.Narvol, a newcomer (Alvron)Orielle Smoker
19. Dow, a noble from an ancient house known for cultivating "flowers" (Downax)
20. Lord Yknal, a noble who has all the right papers (Clanky) Venture
21. Neo (Neodymium)
22. Locke, an individual who is interseted in the study of Identity (OrlockTsubodai)
23. Ven, a reluctant Seeker (Venture Mistborn) House Orielle Rioter
24. Lungsly, an undead witch doctor who accidentally brought himself to life. (Surgebound Rainspren)
25. Hean, a noble who has a (undeserved) reputation for being untrustworthy (Kasheannin) Renoux Seeker
26. Bortsworth ???? Renoux Mistborn
27. Gin Urbain (perhaps) (Gamma)

Edited by Winter Cloud

Wow someone really has it out for meta 

Also I'm going away for a few days, please don't lynch me inactivity 

Hopefully there's a game for you to come back to after a few days! XD We kind of need all the pressure we can get from the village right now to be able to do something to turn this around. With Kash leaving as well, that leaves us in a really bad position. >.<

Dow sat next to Bad-ger in a waiting room. A third figure sat too, though nobody recognized them.

Suddenly, the roof crashed in. The third figure crawled out of wreckage. Dow and Bad-ger did not.

The kandra was attacked, but survived!

Dow was a Cett Tineye!

The Honey Badger was an Artwar Seeker!

[Player list to be editted in later]

Edited by Winter Cloud

The halls of Keep Venture stood silent and empty as Gin Urbain strode up the front steps, no alarm was raised nor were there any soldiers standing guard or servants awaiting to attend him.

Just as planned, Gin thought, grinning. He clapped his hands together and called out, "Slaves -- er, I mean, Servants, forward!"

At his beckon, countless cleaners, cooks, attendants, stewards, and countless other random assorted craftsmen and laborers ushered fourth, all wearing the infamous livery of House Urbain, an obnoxious and garish bright orange fabric that assaulted the eyes, accented with purple and blue trimmings that seemed to mock the senses with how horribly the colors clashed.

"Now I can get rid of this boring thing," Gin declared, dropping a coin to his feet and springing up into the air in a spectacular spin, as he pushed on specially placed metal buttons sewn into his immaculate white suit, shredding it apart while in midair and sending the strips of cloth flinging through the air. Underneath he was wearing a finely tailored suit of the same -- if not somehow brighter -- orange color, a fine silk purple vest underneath, wearing a small glass pin of the Blue, Orange, and Purple Tricolour that was a miniature version of the giant flag currently being hoisted up on the flag pole.

"That's more like it! But still, we're supposed to be having a ball!" Gin chuckled to himself as he pushed on the coin at his feet once more, this time throwing another one behind him and jumping forward, bounding over the head of the servants and workers as the bustled below him to make the New Keep Urbain in proper shape for the upcoming party.

"Lord Ruler, I'm so hilarious." He laughed once again at his wit. "Oh, that reminds me!" He said, soaring through the doorway into the main ballroom just as the limelights were being lit -- behind orange, blue, and purple stained glass windows obviously -- pushing on one more coin before landing in a somersault on the raised dais in the center of the room.

"What's a ball without music!" He shouted, and almost as if right on cue, a marching band came bursting through the doors, the fine ware on the tables rattling and the floor shaking as they paraded in to the ballroom, as the brass section blared shrill, dissonant hornlines while the drums pounded chaotically and without any sense of rhythm whatsoever. The entire marching band was wearing the expected orange uniforms with purple accents, their sashes blue.

At their head, the Parade Master, wearing a shockingly bright blue suit, but instead with the purple accents and orange sash, wearing an elegant cape with the Urbain Tricolour emblazoned triumphantly on the back, was none other than Locke Urbain.

Locke led the band through the hall, in pace with, well… some of the drums. Actually, in pace was being kind. The procession, a ribbon of colours, a veritable eyesore progressed towards a raised dais, where the orchestra took up positions, and unleashed a cacophony of sound, disparate, and yet beautiful in its own way. Locke Urbain stood at the front, conducting, and leading the orchestra through to the climax of the newly created, and entirely unrehearsed, Urbain anthem. After the final bars rang out, and the rest of the orchestra noticed the music had stopped, Locke Urbain wiped a tear from the corner of his eye. “Just as I had imagined - absolutely, abhorrently, and uniquely stunning”

In the eerie silence that followed, Locke thanked Gin for his most kind introduction, and then turned to address the unwashed masses Minor House guests.

“This Ball was the single most dull event I have ever had the misfortune to attend. We from Urbain  are clearly far superior at this - Venture don't disturb the distinction of being a Great House.

On that note, Some changes need to be made here. SLAVES! SERVANTS! This calls for drastic measures. Hmm... I seem to recall a petting zoo being rather popular at our last function. See to it!”

Edited by OrlokTsubodai

Locke stepped down from the dais, ordering a passing slave servant to take his place and wave the Urbain Tricolour.

He caught the attention of a guardsman, and after a few whispered orders, the guard gave a crisp salute and rushed off to gather assistance.

Locke smiled to himself. 'I'll give them proper entertainment.'

As if on cue, a pair of guards marched up to Walin.

"You are under arrest"

Walin looked bemused. "Don't be preposterous. What could I possibly be under arrest for?"

The Guardsmen exchanged glances.

"Two seconds" muttered the senior of the pair, looking embarrassed.

"Locke - I mean Lord Urbain-  no disrespect meant at all m'Lord - umm, what is he being arrested for?"

Locke thought for a moment. "Hmm... What do you think Gin?" He enquired - Gin having approached during the commotion.

"I personally don't like the look of his shoes - remind me of the punishment for wearing shoes that offend The Great and Glorious House of Urbain?"

Edited by OrlokTsubodai

Gin Urbain waltzed through the ballroom, reveling in the chaos that the revelation of the Urbain Revolution. He watched as the seemingly mute Walin was brought before him.

"Hmm, those shoes are quite heinous. Just look at those drab colors, so bleak and despairing. We've lynched people for much less here, I think."

Locke nodded in agreement. "Capital punishment it is. Although, this is a civilised place - he'll need a fair trial."

Locke directed servants to set up a mock courtroom. Assuming the position of the Judge, Locke addressed the jury. "Servants Jurors. Walin stands accused of dishonouring the House Urbain, wearing foul shoes to our spectacular ball - if I may say so myself. If found guilty, the appropriate punishment shall be death. Prosecuting, we have Lord Gin Urbain, and to defend Walin, we have, umm Walin has chosen not to have a defence. And ignore the gag in his mouth. He hasn't complained about it being there, so I'm assuming it's fine.

Gin, would you please make the case for the prosecution?"

Edited by OrlokTsubodai