Wow... Not sure I trust you enough to make me a target of a vigilante coinshot relying on your being a lurcher - on second thoughts it seems like a way for the spies to ensure that they aren't targetted - and gets rid of a villager... Unless I'm overthinking this...

Either way, though, I'm still more suspicious of Bort's information gathering...

I'd be half tempted to Red his name if I knew how to!

Orlok, it was only partially explained, but this is how I believe a tineye operates.

Someone sends a message. The GM gives it to the tineye. They then get the option of editing it slightly before sending it on to the recipient. What isn't explained, but I have assumed will happen, is that if there are more than one message being sent, the others make it through to their destination untouched, otherwise people would only be able to send PMs when a tineye was burning tin.

As for my information gathering, we are losing the game. Someone needs to step up and see about getting some cooperation going.

Edited by Bort

Phatt, didn't you justify killing Piff because "it won't really hurt anybody if we get rid of someone who's being protected, eh?". What made you change your mind about protection? Also all that it would mean if Orlok was protected is that a) you are telling the truth about being a lurcher (which doesn't mean you are not a spy).  You are a spy and a different spy is a lurcher. C) You know someone else who trusts you and is a lurcher.

I don't know what any of this gains us except maybe one turn of our coinshot killing an innocent.

As for Borts numbers there are a few things that could be wrong. First a kandra already died so would there be a second kandra(unless maybe two ventures)? Secondly Winter said that the Inquisitor wouldn't be added unless we get a ridiculous number of players. Is 26 ridiculous? I'm not so sure and a Skaa should probably have died by now if that were the case anyways. Most likely with 16 people left I would think 5 spies left is most likely.

EDIT: Removed randomly appearing smiley. <_<  Not sure how it got in there in the first place.

Edited by Clanky

I hope you're right Clanky. About my numbers at least. I missed the part about the Inquisitor and Skaa being optional, so to speak.

Also, B followed by ) gives you the smiley in question.

I keep thinking about what Phattemer offered, and there seems to be a number of ways around it. As Clanky said, it proves nothing, only that Phat know a lurcher and can get them to do stuff. Not that he is one. I think it is looking more and more like Phattemer is a Spy, although I'm not going to vote for him this cycle, as I'm busy.

"He was being protected. He needed to be removed." Axies stated.

"Just like we should remove you?" Yknal asked.

"What?" Axies spun around and glared at Yknal.

"You say such comments. I wonder if you were the one who killed Joel and Vinyerian." Yknal wondered.

"What are you talking about? This demands an outrage! We should kill you." 

"Arrest him!" Eugene shouted. Axies looked smug.

"I second that motion." Locke stated. 

"Perfect." Axies said. "Now, Yknal, this is what happens when you throw around baseless accusations like that-"

He cut off when he noticed the squadron of Venture soldiers that were coming for him. "Yknal's over there." He gestured to where Yknal stood. 

"Pay attention." Eugene laughed.

"No! I'm a Lurcher, a Cett Lurcher, not some Great House spy!"

"You said that we should remove Porano because he was being protected!" Locke got to his feet. 

"I'll draft a warrant." Yknal pulled out a piece of paper and frantically wrote. "Deliver this to the Lord Venture, we need his signature." He whispered to a servant. The servant ran off. 

Someone read the warrant over the servant's shoulder as he ran.

"But... that's a warrant of execution." They said. "Shouldn't we be more positive?" 

"We don't want him to wiggle out of this." The Venture soldiers held Axies in place. 

"No!" He screamed. "I have honor! I was supposed to survive! I can Lurch myself away from this!" 

"Try any allomancy and I kill you." The guard whispered in his ear. The servant came back with the paper bearing a signature.

One of the soldiers drew a sword.

"No..." Axies shrunk away. 

"Would anyone like to do the honors?" The soldier offered him the sword. "We wouldn't want to... dirty our hands." 

Axies cursed.

Yknal stood and took the blade. He rammed it through Axie's stomach. He collapsed to the ground. Yknal found a piece of paper. 

Certified Cett Lurcher. 

"We were wrong." He said. "Oh no."

"Guys, there's some writing on the wall!" A person came running in. They flinched when they saw the corpse. "Oh."

"What writing?" The crowd ignored the corpse and followed the man. 

Kandra --> Venture: for the players eaten so far: [number of PMs]*10 + [number of inactive cycles] + [total atium collected] - [number of votes cast] = My player number. Please respond in PM or write-up message.

Also, if you sent a PM to be approved, could you tell me? I can't find any in the PMs. Thanks!

Also 2, someone noticed Phattmer's request for an extension, which I did not. Unfortunately I cannot change this because you all know his role now and he has the link to the dead doc. I shall balance this by giving everyone 3 actions instead of 2 tonight. Am I not the most benevolent GM ever?

OH! And the Poison was purchased, but nothing else. 

Axies was a Cett Lurcher!

Votes:

Phattmer: Orlok, Clanky, Mckdee

1. Hadrian Penrod (Araris) House Aime Soother
2. Quimmpillin. There's no h, a respectable gentleman (Feligon) Wardwick Rioter
3. Eugene ______, a fat noble. (Mckeedee)
4. Noble Walin (spencer)
5. Bad-ger, who had strange parents (The Honey Badger)
6. Wick Wilson, maybe a direct relative of that Wilson (Wilson)Elariel Mistborn. 
7. Dr. Konwon, a newcomer (Wonko)
8. The Honorable... Axies (Phattmer) Cett Lurcher
9. Joel Tormander (Joe) Urvon Rioter
10. Lady Eris EsNaan, Chromium Compounder (Ostrichofevil)
11. Thraim Frothginton, a drunk (theSilverDragon)
12. Edrab Leah _____ (Haelbarde) HaelBarde, Kandra
13. Lord Vinyerian Dagar (Vineyard) Artwar Smoker
14. Porano Piffiden, Earl of Piffex, and a cobbler (Pifferdoo) House Sandcrown Coinshot 
15. Mr. E Green (Emerald)
16. Mann Wulf (Mailliw) House Aime Soother
17. Jain, a panda whom nobody noticed was a kandra.(GM Note: I have not indicated Jain as a kandra. This is a miscommunication flaw) (Lightsworn Panda) Urvon Soother
18.Narvol, a newcomer (Alvron)Orielle Smoker
19. Dow, a noble from an ancient house known for cultivating "flowers" (Downax)
20. Lord Yknal, a noble who has all the right papers (Clanky)
21. Neo (Neodymium)
22. Locke, an individual who is interseted in the study of Identity (OrlockTsubodai)
23. Ven, a reluctant Seeker (Venture Mistborn) House Orielle Rioter
24. Lungsly, an undead witch doctor who accidentally brought himself to life. (Surgebound Rainspren)
25. Hean, a noble who has a (undeserved) reputation for being untrustworthy (Kasheannin)
26. Bortsworth ????
27. Gin Urbain (perhaps) (Gamma)

Edited by Winter Cloud

Yknal looked again at the piece of paper he had found on Axies.

Yep, it is definitely genuine. If only he had shown this earlier I would have trusted him! After all if you can't trust someone with established proof such as this who can you trust?

Yknal put the paper in his bag with the rest of his paperwork and went into the keep to search for more clues. 

Well sorry guys, that was my best idea. I guess I was also wrong about there being only one Kandra. 

Wait, what? We've had two actions a night this entire time?!?

Sort of. Night actions are basically:

1. Use item.

2. Burn a metal.

3. Gather atium.

So, if you have both allomancy and an item, you can take two actions.

Seems I was wrong about Phattemer too. damnation, I'm not having a good game here.

Edit: Forgot to add 'Gather atium' onto the list of night actions. This means you trade all of your night actions for atium though.

Edited by Bort

So there really seems to only be a core group of people actually consistently posting in the thread.....and those are the only people seeming to be being slowly taken out. >.> I'm starting to get the feeling that the Spies are all just hiding in the shadows (go figure) and letting us pick each other off one of one. The triggerless-trigger happy coinshot isn't really helping too much either at this point, but I feel like if they want to use their power, at least start picking off the inactives. Even though I did just kind of accidentally miss the last lynch cycle. >.< I will be trying to skim back through the thread and see what else I can come up with.

"Fine! Whatever, don't mind me!" Gin muttered furiously to himself, storming away from the ballroom that was comparable to a eunuch. "Since you're all content to just party on without me, I'll go see if I can go find some booze worthy of being drank....drunk?.... drank, by -- no wait, it is drunk....- wait, what was I saying?" He laughed drunkenly, sauntering -- not waltzing because there was no music, and Gin doesn't waltz -- out of the room and seeking people more suitable to his company.

Bortsworth Renoux dropped a coin on the ground and Pushed on it.
Then he did the same. 
Again.
And again.

Bortsworth shot across the sky back towards the city. A man flew across the sky, coming back. They ignored each other. Hm. Wonder who that coinshot is? 

"Hey." The man stopped jumping, instead holding himself up in the air with steel. "Where are you goin'?" Bortsworth burned bronze. The man was only burning steel. Probably a coinshot.
"None of your business." 
"I'll leave you to your... devices. Will you be coming back this way?"
"Yeah." Bortsworth nodded. "Why?"
"Nothing, just curious. See you later?"
"Sure." Bortsworth continued on. What an odd man. He landed softly out in front of Keep Aime. The city he was in was not Luthadel. If the Aime lived in Luthadel, he wouldn't be doubting his choices now. The other two members of the house were dead. He knocked on the door.  

No response. 

Bortsworth pulled open the door.

A body lay over the entryway.

Bortsworth examined it. It was Thraim, the man Bortsworth had came to kill. He was unconscious.

"I always knew that drinking would get you in trouble." Bortsworth shrugged. He took out a glass dagger and slit the man's throat. Bortsworth looked through his pockets.

Certified House Aime Rioter.

"Oops. Oh well. One less Aime to deal with." Bortsworth shrugged. "Bye." Bortsworth ran off into the mists and began shooting himself back towards Keep Renoux.
"Hey, again!" The man called. "Hey!" 
"What?" Bortsworth hovered above a bar. 
"Could you come down here for a moment?" 
"Sure. Not like I have anywhere else to go."

The man and Bortsworth chatted for a bit. They didn't ask each other's names. The man drank a vial of liquid, at one point. 

"A pinch of steel. A pint of blood." The man stated, oddly. 
"Huh?"
"The cost of killing."
"Okay..." Bortsworth felt as if he wanted to go home to Keep Renoux, but he figured that he should listen to what the man had to say. "I guess you're right."
"I know." The man pulled out a coin. It shimmered with the mist all around them. The sight was eerie. "A pinch of steel."
"A pinch of steel." Bortsworth repeated.

The coin shot into his gut. 

So fast. Bortsworth...
Couldn't stop.
Lifeblood. Pouring out. 

I'm dead.

--

Yknal Venture strode through the halls of Keep Venture. It was his Keep. He earned it. All the sweat and the blood and the atium. 

Or at least that was what the stupid Venture was probably thinking. For now. He didn't earn anything. The Great House spy thought.
"Hello." The spy dropped into the hall from the roof. 
Yknal looked at the spy. "What are you doing here?"
"Killing you." The spy dashed forward, pulling out a pair of shiny glass daggers. Yknal dodged the first dagger, but the second took him in the side.

Yknal collapsed. Bleeding from the side.

The Venture was dead.

Chaos.

Thraim Frothginton was an Aime Rioter!
Bortsworth was a Renoux Mistborn!
Yknal was the Venture!

1. Hadrian Penrod (Araris) House Aime Soother

2. Quimmpillin. There's no h, a respectable gentleman (Feligon) Wardwick Rioter
3. Eugene ______, a fat noble. (Mckeedee)
4. Noble Walin (spencer)
5. Bad-ger, who had strange parents (The Honey Badger)
6. Wick Wilson, maybe a direct relative of that Wilson (Wilson)Elariel Mistborn. 
7. Dr. Konwon, a newcomer (Wonko)
8. The Honorable... Axies (Phattmer) Cett Lurcher
9. Joel Tormander (Joe) Urvon Rioter
10. Lady Eris EsNaan, Chromium Compounder (Ostrichofevil)
11. Thraim Frothginton, a drunk (theSilverDragon) Aime Rioter
12. Edrab Leah _____ (Haelbarde) HaelBarde, Kandra
13. Lord Vinyerian Dagar (Vineyard) Artwar Smoker
14. Porano Piffiden, Earl of Piffex, and a cobbler (Pifferdoo) House Sandcrown Coinshot 
15. Mr. E Green (Emerald)
16. Mann Wulf (Mailliw) House Aime Soother
17. Jain, a panda whom nobody noticed was a kandra.(GM Note: I have not indicated Jain as a kandra. This is a miscommunication flaw) (Lightsworn Panda) Urvon Soother
18.Narvol, a newcomer (Alvron)Orielle Smoker
19. Dow, a noble from an ancient house known for cultivating "flowers" (Downax)
20. Lord Yknal, a noble who has all the right papers (Clanky) Venture
21. Neo (Neodymium)
22. Locke, an individual who is interseted in the study of Identity (OrlockTsubodai)
23. Ven, a reluctant Seeker (Venture Mistborn) House Orielle Rioter
24. Lungsly, an undead witch doctor who accidentally brought himself to life. (Surgebound Rainspren)
25. Hean, a noble who has a (undeserved) reputation for being untrustworthy (Kasheannin)
26. Bortsworth ???? Renoux Mistborn
27. Gin Urbain (perhaps) (Gamma)

Edited by Alvron

I've looked through the thread and frankly, couldn't discern much - the only thing even slightly suspicious was Clanky accusing downax and being killed - but that was 2 nights later - so could be unrelated. I'm more suspicious of people lurking and not posting at the moment - hiding in the shadows as it were - and I've seen Honey Badger online a fair amount, but very few posts from him - what do others think?

That logic is rather....weak, Mckeedee, and seems to me that it's just a rather aggressive poke-vote. Unfortunately, I am getting back from a concert/bar, so I'm probably not in the best state to be typing too much of anything right now. (You don't even want to know how long it took to type this...) >.<