You Know You're a Sanderfan When...

Shardbearer

So there's a Daredevil episode titled 'Stick'.

That is all.

Edit: (So I guess that wasn't all :P)

The calendar.....just want to say that I couldn't even make myself read through the whole list.

I am confused if

These Newcagoan girls prove just how stylist steel swimsuits can be! Setting aside the obvious discomforts and glaring design flaws, of course
refers to Newcago, or the Newcago Court?

Also, nevermind how storming heavy those things would be. More like a sinksuit than a swimsuit. :P

Edited by Delightful

Why does this discussion of a Cosmere swimsuit calendar exist? And why in the name of the Lord Ruler has it gone on this long?

BECAUSE WE ARE SANDERFANS!

...Lord Sanderson would be ashamed. I shall sew a suit of sackcloth and pour ashes on my head.

You know you're a Sanderfan when you're responsible for a whole page worth of people complaining about their eyes burning from your Cosmere swimsuit calendar. :P

The calendar.....just want to say that I couldn't even make myself read through the whole list.

I am confused if

refers to Newcago, or the Newcago Court?

Also, nevermind how storming heavy those things would be. More like a sinksuit than a swimsuit. :P

D'aww, that's nice of you to say. :P

It definitely refers to the city in Steelheart. I'm sure you and Elsa could design far better swimsuits (provided you prevent Elsa from making them out of ice).

How often does this happen to you? Do you have a lot of moments where you feel that you need to sever someone's soul from their body?

I don't understand. Is that a trick question? :huh::P

It definitely refers to the city in Steelheart. I'm sure you and Elsa could design far better swimsuits (provided you prevent Elsa from making them out of ice).

Body temperature aside (we know the cold never bothered her anyway), an ice swimsuit would just float right? So we have a sinksuit and a bobsuit. Aren't we doing just brilliantly :D Edited by Delightful

I don't understand. Is that a trick question? :huh::P

. . . No . . .

Generally, whenever I have fantasies that involve Sanderson-related material, I wonder what kinds of metalminds I could be storing st any given moment in time. If I'm in Calculus, I figure that I could store speed, weight, and a few of my senses, but I probably want to keep my sight tapped as well as my mental acuity. I'll probably keep the copper running overtime.

It's usually either that, or thinking: "If I was Obliteration, I could just go up to my teacher, say 'I'm through with this crap!' and then blow myself up, really just teleporting away while everybody thinks I commited suicide from Calc exhaustion." Does anybosy else have that fantasy, or am I the only one?

When, while discussing Mistborn with a fellow Sanderfan, you discover that he has a running chain of people who are borrowing the books. He doesn't yet know the Cosmere exists... So I felt obliged to order him to read Warbreaker and ONLY THEN read Stormlight. 

So, I am in a technical writing class at BYU (very dry, boring writing, right?) and one of the random "assignments" is to read something 20 minutes a day, reminiscent of elementary school. I thought I would start The Wheel of Time (a risky move for me, since I know I will still be reading it when the days come that I don't have much time to read ... ). When the professor found out, he ended up going on a five minute tangent in class about Brandon Sanderson. It was hilarious. Even after we got back on track, the subject came up again.

A good tangent or a bad tangent.

Good: "Oh, that guys awesome!"

Bad: "My students never stop talking about him! He's disrupting my class!"

(Because if it's the latter, he shouldn't be teaching literature and writing.)

It was more the "I'm so jealous, I wish I could be like him" sort of tangent. He also told how Robert Jordan's wife called to ask Brandon to finish The Wheel of Time, and how that was totally unexpected. They (Sanderson and my professor) were in grad school together.

You mean it isn't?

It totally is now, while I was driving one yesterday! If I ever buy a Hyundai Elantris, I'll need to put Aon decals all over it...but I've noticed the only decals available in Brandon's store are Allomantic in nature or from the Stormlight Archive. Sad face. It may be time to campaign for Aon decals with the 10th year anniversary of Elantris upon us.

No matter what, the decal most appropriate for any future Hyundai Elantris is Aon Tia. The Aon of transportation.

med_gallery_2073_3_143331.jpg