You Know You're a Sanderfan When...

Shardbearer

When you spend the whole time with your friends urging them on to finish the current installments of the Cosmere so that you can rant, theorize, and make awesome inside jokes with them.

I totally understand that. Fortunately, I actually got one of my friends to read the mistborn trilogy just because she saw my reactions to it as I was rereading it.

I totally understand that. Fortunately, I actually got one of my friends to read the mistborn trilogy just because she saw my reactions to it as I was rereading it.

Is your profile photo Spook? Because it looks absolutely adorable.

I have one friend reading the beginning stuff (Warbreaker, Elantris) and another that I've actually spoiled the entire thing to (yes, I'm a horrible person, but I just couldn't help myself), but is still going to read the books anyway.

Is your profile photo Spook? Because it looks absolutely adorable.

I have one friend reading the beginning stuff (Warbreaker, Elantris) and another that I've actually spoiled the entire thing to (yes, I'm a horrible person, but I just couldn't help myself), but is still going to read the books anyway.

Yeah, it's Spook, and yes, it is adorable. I am working on my other friends, especially because one of them would be a perfect Vin. Plus I like to convert others to my fandom and watch them spiral into insanity just like I did.