You Know You're a Sanderfan When...

Shardbearer

When you and your friends go out to eat and you and your Sanderfan friend make another friend read I Hate Dragons. She loved it. I think we may make a convert.

When you feel better about all the decisions you have to make soon because your friend let you borrow Firefight and you plan on reading it to celebrate or cope depending on how things turn out.

Thanks. It's so frustrating though. All I can think is: "there is no joy, there is no happiness, there is no Santa Clause!"

Hmmm, I am curious though, what if them stealing the copy results in them becoming a sanderfan? Would it all be a waste, or could some good come from this? We may never know.

Hmmm, I am curious though, what if them stealing the copy results in them becoming a sanderfan? Would it all be a waste, or could some good come from this? We may never know.

I suppose that could happen. It would certaintly make me feel better, but I think I would rather just get my book back.

When the worst point of your day, week, month, year, or just plain existence is when you found out that someone stole your copy 17 of Firefight from someone you lent it to.

Do you know who it is? Cause i'm gonna be honest, i would actually put in a police report, if I were you. I am so so angry that someone would do that!

When your friend admits that he actually reads Brandon Sanderson books in the shower  :blink:  :blink:  :blink:

Wait. How?!?

My inner Elend wishes to know.

I do this too. I read Silence in the Forests of Hell in the bath......and read a couple of others at times in the shower. Ebooks are very versatile you see....

I bought the cheapest tablet available with the sole purpose of reading in the bath - I take much more baths since then - but a shower is an entirely different matter. you can't bring electronics in them, unless it's very expensive waterproof electronics. I suppose you could wrap your ebook reader in a plastic bag, but it will mess up with the touchscreen.

It reminds me, there was a girl in my college that had her lesson notes pronted on plasticized paper so that she could study under the shower. Personally, I think it didn't save her the time it took to have them printed that way in the first place, but who knows, maybe her showers were really long.

Note: the amount of huidity in a bath will eventually damage a piece of electronic even if it doesn't fall in the tub, so be wary of doing it. I took the cheapest thing available also so that it won't be a problem when it eventually breaks.