You Know You're a Sanderfan When...

Shardbearer

Yeah, different fansites serve different purposes. I'm very happy to be a Sharder, but I am at least as happy that I am part of steelministry as well. The base 17s isn't a great place for roleplaying, it just isn't set up for it as it's focus is different. The inquisition or steelministry (depending on the type of roleplaying) are much better for that, but worse for theorizing. *shrug*

Only three?

I just usually leave a tab open on my browser, and every now and then just click back over, refresh, and see if anything new has come up.

I have a little bit too much free time some times...

When your response to this is "I'm not the only one!!" and a smiley face.

Only three?

I just usually leave a tab open on my browser, and every now and then just click back over, refresh, and see if anything new has come up.

I have a little bit too much free time some times...

Yeah I didn't want to admit to the amount of time I spend here to my boss when I'm suppose to be working :)

No. And I found out recently that it isn't normal to write yourself notes in Elvish, either. Weird.

I know! In art class we were taking notes on color, and everyone at my table was staring at my paper. Hmpf. Just because they aren't clever enough to recognize Elvish when they see it doesn't mean they should draw attention to their ignorance by staring.

I suppose that was a little unfair.

...when you have a notebook of books to read and favorite quotes, and the quotes section is completely full of Sanderson quotes.

...when you currently carry around an Alethi script key and write everything in that so you can learn it. The Allomantic one is next.

...when you currently carry around an Alethi script key and write everything in that so you can learn it. The Allomantic one is next.

When you do, depending which version of the steel alphabet you focus on, here is the best table I have seen.

There is an Alethi font floating around if you wanted to type it at all. And a transliterator for it if you wanted to read documents in Alethi (on the same page).

(And there is a font for the final empire version if you want it ;) )

Edited by lord Claincy Ffnord

When you do, depending which version of the steel alphabet you focus on, here is the best table I have seen.

There is an Alethi font floating around if you wanted to type it at all. And a transliterator for it if you wanted to read documents in Alethi (on the same page).

(And there is a font for the final empire version if you want it ;) )

Thanks! I hadn't seen that one before. Unfortunately, most of my typing is on an iPad, which I haven't figured out font download for.