You Know You're a Sanderfan When...

Shardbearer

On 2/7/2020 at 7:44 PM, The Awakened Salad said:

Oh storms, that would be so fun. Please make this a thing. 

On 2/7/2020 at 7:54 PM, Shard of Thought said:

YASS, I want in!!!

Edit: When you refer to yourself as Ene when you talk to yourself in your head. I'm not sure when this started happening.

Edited by AonEne

16 hours ago, Eagle of the Forest Path said:

Alien radio signals detected repeating with a regular 16-day cycle

16 days! Proof of Adonalsium (or at least of Preservation) !
(And the relevance to this thread: It takes a Sanderfan to make that connection.)

Further proof: as of right now, this was posted 16 hours ago!

On 2/1/2020 at 9:32 PM, AonEne said:

None of them speak with the same sounds beginning each word?! Why, what wicked witches with wintry wherewithal! Even enemies endorse excellent entertainment! These thickheaded theatrics throw them through the thrasher. 

That is the best way I have seen to point out a typo. You are applaud. 

YKYASFW you're known as the guy in work "with the massive books" and each one of them is a Sanderson/Jordan novel. I read on my shift in work and everyone always thinks these books are just behemoths (though they are) even when this is relatively normal in the fantasy genre.

7 hours ago, Wander89 said:

YKYASFW you're known as the guy in work "with the massive books" and each one of them is a Sanderson/Jordan novel. I read on my shift in work and everyone always thinks these books are just behemoths (though they are) even when this is relatively normal in the fantasy genre.

What job do you have that lets you read on your shift? :blink: 

YKYASFW your text conversations occasionally include the phrase "Hoid what the [insert expletive here]"

I realize I probably need to explain...

My SO and I were just conversing about the Cosmere. When our boy Hoid pops his head in and I mention that one time he spent several months inside a large stomach, being digested. My SO thought that deserved the above response :D

Edited by Reckless Reader

3 hours ago, Reckless Reader said:

YKYASFW your text conversations occasionally include the phrase "Hoid what the [insert expletive here]"

I realize I probably need to explain...

My SO and I were just conversing about the Cosmere. When our boy Hoid pops his head in and I mention that one time he spent several months inside a large stomach, being digested. My SO thought that deserved the above response :D

You...have a pet named Hoid? Am I reading this right? :huh: 

When you’re at a college-class-booth-thing for one class period and one of the people running a booth looks at your shirt and goes “You’ve got Szeth on your shirt!” I was very happy to have found a wild Sanderfan :P 

8 hours ago, AonEne said:

When you’re at a college-class-booth-thing for one class period and one of the people running a booth looks at your shirt and goes “You’ve got Szeth on your shirt!” I was very happy to have found a wild Sanderfan :P 

It is always a good time to find another Sanderfan

On 2/22/2020 at 0:32 AM, AonEne said:

I also found a wild Sanderfan at my church today!! I brought Way of Kings because my mom likes to talk for forever after the service, and he talked to me about it! :lol: