You Know You're a Sanderfan When...

Shardbearer

Just now, DoomStick said:

Like they would notice one person

Well, I’m pretty sure mine noticed me, and I don’t know if anyone else ever used it. But earlier this year they unblocked it, which was a surprise that I was happy to have. 

YKYASFW When keep referring to the evil sword in your D&D group as Nightblood despite the fact that the rest of your group are aliterate(not even one cosmere book can you imagine?  Shudders).

Edited by Karger

5 minutes ago, Karger said:

none of the rest of your group are alliterate 

None of them speak with the same sounds beginning each word?! Why, what wicked witches with wintry wherewithal! Even enemies endorse excellent entertainment! These thickheaded theatrics throw them through the thrasher. 

17 minutes ago, AonEne said:

None of them speak with the same sounds beginning each word?! Why, what wicked witches with wintry wherewithal! Even enemies endorse excellent entertainment! These thickheaded theatrics throw them through the thrasher. 

Stupid spellcheck+dyslexia!

1 minute ago, Karger said:

I am currently growling!

Ah, like *growls*. Gotcha, I’ve never seen anyone do it by just saying it before that I can remember, so I was really confused. Now the question is why are you growling? 

41 minutes ago, AonEne said:

Okay great, we've established that you think it's obvious...now why in the world did you growl in that instance? I seriously don't get it.

I was expressing my twin frustrations both at the sub par spellcheck and at my dyslexia.

YKYASF when your entire Spanish class hears faint voices coming from somewhere above (our school has one story), and you think, "What are the odds everyone here is a cytonic?"

Also, when your Kahoot nickname is Elsecaller (I came in 3rd place).

Edited by NorthStar