You Know You're a Sanderfan When...

Shardbearer

On 1/17/2020 at 10:57 PM, DoomStick said:

Not again...

Okay, so, relevant: on Friday someone happened to define a word in a party game as "an unexpectedly wet high-five" and I wrote it down so I could remember to mention it sometime. You know you're a Sharder who happens to be part of this friend group, I guess? :P

17 minutes ago, DoomStick said:

Dictionary is where you find an obscure word in the dictionary, everyone gets 5ush min. to write a fake definition (except the dictionary holder, they write the real one) and everyone votes on what they think the definition is.

It wasn't that, but that sounds fun.

On 16/01/2020 at 5:02 AM, Mushroom Catalog said:

You know you are a fan of the 17th shard when you look at the forum games threads, and 6 of the threads at the top all have your profile pic because you just replied to them all.

I always feel guilty when I do this, so I try to limit myself to three-four threads max (it doesn’t always work though). 

YKYASFW you see someone in the bookstore and you have the urge to ask if they’re on the Shard.

4 hours ago, AonEne said:

It wasn't that, but that sounds fun.

4 hours ago, Blessing of Potency said:

‘Twas a jackbox party pack game

4 hours ago, DoomStick said:

Dictionary is where you find an obscure word in the dictionary, everyone gets 5ush min. to write a fake definition (except the dictionary holder, they write the real one) and everyone votes on what they think the definition is.

The variety I played was called Balderdash, but there were not just obscure words, but also acronyms, movie titles, and "famous" people.

When your new favorite emoji is the mushroom and you send large mushroom forests to all your friends with absolutely no explanation whatsoever and also respond to everything in M-Bot lines.

Edit: l just started at the very beginning of Shardcast and have been listening to it for the last four straight hours. I have never felt so knowledgeable about the Cosmere.

Edited by Reckless Reader

9 hours ago, Reckless Reader said:

When your new favorite emoji is the mushroom and you send large mushroom forests to all your friends with absolutely no explanation whatsoever and also respond to everything in M-Bot lines.

Edit: l just started at the very beginning of Shardcast and have been listening to it for the last four straight hours. I have never felt so knowledgeable about the Cosmere.

Also when we spent probably at least 2 hours one day just in a text conversation that consisted of nothing but M-Bot lines, mushroom emojis, and laughing face emojis : )

11 minutes ago, SapphireDragon04 said:

Also when we spent probably at least 2 hours one day just in a text conversation that consisted of nothing but M-Bot lines, mushroom emojis, and laughing face emojis : )

Hey, welcome to the Shard! 

2 hours ago, SapphireDragon04 said:

Welcome to the shard. YKYASW when you join the shard and your first post is on this thread!