You Know You're a Sanderfan When...

Shardbearer

When you consistently have a mile long list of books on hand for friends to read and always drag them over to a certain bookshelf every time you're in a library. 

And when you look for some Sanderson books in a used bookstore, don't find any as per usual, then happily think "Good. No one was stupid enough to give them away."

On 5/10/2015 at 9:44 PM, Sirce Luckwielder said:

Generally, whenever I have fantasies that involve Sanderson-related material, I wonder what kinds of metalminds I could be storing st any given moment in time. If I'm in Calculus, I figure that I could store speed, weight, and a few of my senses, but I probably want to keep my sight tapped as well as my mental acuity. I'll probably keep the copper running overtime.

It's usually either that, or thinking: "If I was Obliteration, I could just go up to my teacher, say 'I'm through with this crap!' and then blow myself up, really just teleporting away while everybody thinks I commited suicide from Calc exhaustion." Does anybosy else have that fantasy, or am I the only one?

Sounds about right. I mean, math is awful.

When you say "I am offend! You will apology with boots!" to your barefoot sister.

When you think your car's windshield in winter looks like the Shattered Plains.

When your NitroType name is Ryshadium.

When you create a deeply troubling Cosmere-themed Christmas carol (WoK spoilers):

Spoiler

Highstorm tonight,

A Windrunner's flight,

Oh no, it's

The Assassin in White!

Dalinar is too drunk to fight,

And Gavilar's out of Stormlight

Tonight there are secrets and screams

Tonight ends an era of peace

Edited by NorthStar

When you spend time reading the previous states of the Sanderson. Then you laugh because you realize how much even Brandon himself didn't know how long the RIthmatist 2 would take to write. poor ignorant fans who think that there will actually ever be a sequel written to that book. Rithmatist 2 will be pushed back eventually so much that everyone knows that it just is a few more decades off. At This point sanderson would have died and there are authors whose sole purpose is to write the second rithmatist and it still wouldn't get done.

11 hours ago, Ookla the Chaotic said:

When you're very mad that your school announcements mentioned that it was national oatmeal cookie day but not Koloss Head Munching Day!!! The heresy!

The irony...

Wow.

The unintentional pun.

When you're reading State of the Sanderson and keep making weird noises in response to different things (tWoK leatherbound, needing signings to change, Skyward 3, Stormlight 4, the fact that he's probably going to be dead before the Cosmere is finished...) and are disappointed in the fact that your mom isn't emphasizing with you.

When you had a really weird dream last night in which you were in B&N and browsing their notebooks and bookmarks, but there was a ton of Sanderson stuff. Some stickers and shirts that i was looking at on Redbubble the other day, the new socks, and weird books with Skyward themed covers. Most notably was the one called proper etiquette in a marriage, or something like that.

It really makes me wonder what's going on in my subconscious...