You Know You're a Sanderfan When...

Shardbearer

When you finished your Skyward re-read at around one in the morning on the twenty sixth, ran around all day without a jacket showing off your doomslug shirt at school, running home from the bus stop, then starting Skyward the instant the box is open. (Unfortunately, I had to go to rehearsals after only twenty pages). Then you got home, did your NaNoWriMo writing for the day, then watched the release, then read until around two in the morning. Thank the stormfather it's Thanksgiving break.

I think I told at least twenty people about the release yesterday, and some more than once.

YKYASFW your glasses are fogging up and you want it to be misty instead.

YKYASFW you see a construction logo with nails on it and think "Mistborn."

I was up until 2 A.M. getting books signed at the Starsight release party.

When you’re reading the latest Dragonwatch, and literally every ten times you see the name Seth, your brain screams SZETH. 

Also when there’s an instance of extreme sand mastery (no spoilers) and you worry that the character doing it will run out of water. 

When you cover a potato in Sanderson quotes to give to your English teacher, as you have left a potato on his desk before. Unfortunately, gel pen doesn't dry very quickly.

When you know you're going to get paid for petsitting at some point, so you go into the Sanderson store and pick out a few things. 

When someone asks why I just might have had an asthma attack, or maybe just laughed too hard, and it would take too long to explain so you say, "Once upon a time, there was a guy who was so honorable that he didn't like killing people - but someone asked nicely, so he did anyway - and eventually he was reincarnated as Superman."

And then die laughing for the second time.

1 hour ago, Brightness Warrior said:

When someone asks why I just might have had an asthma attack, or maybe just laughed too hard, and it would take too long to explain so you say, "Once upon a time, there was a guy who was so honorable that he didn't like killing people - but someone asked nicely, so he did anyway - and eventually he was reincarnated as Superman."

And then die laughing for the second time.

I don't get it...

1 hour ago, Ookla The Narrator said:

YKYASFW you see someone in the hallway with Starsight and start yelling, "YES!" repeatedly! And then a teacher tells you not to yell... :ph34r:

The feel when you can't decide whether or not the repeated 'yes' saying is a JoJo's reference. 

(I'm slowly spiraling down to being a JoJo's fan- but it's fine, we're fine.)