You Know You're a Sanderfan When...

Shardbearer

23 hours ago, TheGirlWhoLookedUp said:

YKYASFW you silently laugh at people complaining of the “really long” books they read in class.

on the other hand, there is a HUGE difference between a book you're reading for fun and a book you're being forced to read and take a test over.

YKYASFW you hear the song "I belong to you" and, when it hits the line "you're my gentle breeze", you think of Breeze.

Every. Single. Time. You hear that song.

And you think it's very fitting, as Breeze was indeed gentle once you could see past his crusty outside.

8 hours ago, Reckless Reader said:

YKYASF when you wear your (repaired) mistcloak from last Halloween to Geek Girl Con! I got a grand total of six call-outs from people who knew what it was from. (I think I may have helped convert some of the friends of the people who recognized it :D)

I had a lot of fun modifying it for the convention -- I spray-painted the bronze symbol on the back with a stencil, and it leaked a little, but it looked really cool and I decided to wear modern clothes with it. Mistborn Era 3, anyone?

Pictures? I'm really curious, now...

On 11/18/2019 at 5:19 AM, Truthless of Shinovar said:

Wheel of Time!! Yaaaaaaaaay! Just make sure to hang in there, the last three books are definitely worth it.

Yes, so I've heard. 

But honestly, I want some help with which ones I can skip, 'cause I really have trouble waiting. (Are all the books dealing with the same characters, or do we get different eras, or does it progress with the time wheel line similarly to the Xanth series, or what?)

31 minutes ago, Brightness Warrior said:

Yes, so I've heard. 

But honestly, I want some help with which ones I can skip, 'cause I really have trouble waiting. (Are all the books dealing with the same characters, or do we get different eras, or does it progress with the time wheel line similarly to the Xanth series, or what?)

Oh.. it is a single story dealing with same characters throughout same era.. However, you can just skim through books 8&9 very quickly.. and books 10 & 11, focus on all the Mat and Egwene and Rand stuff.. mainly.. you can skim through if you are having difficulty with how long the series is..

21 minutes ago, spren of destruction said:

When you wish you had more time for thinking about Sanderson things and that brings you to thinking about bendalloy Mistings which brings you to Wayne. This brings you to all of the Mistborn characters and you realize you just spent 15 minutes doing nothing.

My train of thought in a nutshell

When you're talking to your friends about different theologies and bring up Vorinism, wondering why they don't follow.

When your friend gets so upset at you and all you're doing is wondering where the angerspren are.

When you can draw glyphs as accurately and as subconsciously as any other letter of the alphabet.