You Know You're a Sanderfan When...

Shardbearer

When you carve Aons into limestone and set it on fire to make a Soulstamp

When someone tells you to pray for your soul so you put earrings in

When you see a stick and tell it to change

When you go outside in the storm to change forms

When you offer your friends cookies to spike them and steal their powers(looking at you, DA)

When you tell your friends to say, "My life to yours, my Breath become yours."

When you make bracelets out of paperclips to store speed

When you give your friends the trapper rite of passage when they fall for a scam

When you eat spiked cookies to gain Hemalurgic powers but it was the other meaning of spiked(this didn't really happen)

YKYASFW...

you apologize for wrong number texts by saying that you had your earrings in when you sent them

you hear 'spiked' (insert food) and wonder why someone would want to give food superpowers, before realizing that's not what they meant

someone asks you for book reccomendations and you wordlessly hand them a list of branderbooks

you draw aons in your notebooks when you're bored

you have alethi glyphs doodled on everything you own

22 minutes ago, Darth Woodrack said:

You know you’re a sanderfan when you went around on Halloween as a Steel Inquisitor and whenever you were asked what it was you said, “It’s from a book by Brandon Sanderson, you should read it! Remember Brandon Sanderson,” while your fellow sanderfan friend pulls you away laughing.

Good work, my friend! *salutes*

I bring you another story that was created in the early morning. @Little Bear and I have a lot of fun thinking these up. This one was actually from last year, but I wrote it down and I found it just a little bit ago. Please enjoy, I do think it's a rather accurately Kelsier thing to happen. :P Keep in mind, this was not created in a sane brain. 

Kelsier marches down the stairs wearing a bubblegum pink bathrobe. There is a green face rub on his cheeks and a few curlers in his hair. "Dockson!" he says. "Where are my cookies?!"

Dox looks up. "Kell, were you dying your hair?"

"No," he scoffs, folding his arms indignantly. "I was bleaching it!"

YKYASW when you misread Staff as Straff. When you are disappointed in the fact that you lost a competition you had very little chance of winning. (@everyone) When you are mildly disappointed in @Shard of Thought for not reading Alcatraz sooner, then misspelling it in her post. Come on SoT! :P

5 minutes ago, Handerfle said:

YKYASW when you misread Staff as Straff. When you are disappointed in the fact that you lost a competition you had very little chance of winning. (@everyone) When you are mildly disappointed in @Shard of Thought for not reading Alcatraz sooner, then misspelling it in her post. Come on SoT! :P

Speaking of Straff, did you know that it means "punishment" in Dutch?

I know, I know... I have an excuse though! Our library doesn't have paper copies, so we had to listen to it. -_- (the reader was amazing)

I know I'm late, but about tWoT...

TEotW has actually been my favorite so far, and I am ALMOST done with tFoH. (So close)! They're definitely not my favorites, but I do love the world, the story, and most of the characters. I just really don't like the writing style. I'm reading them for the last three books.

When you're sad because your writing isn't as good as Brandon Sanderson's. (Or just good in general).

6 hours ago, Tesh said:

I know I'm late, but about tWoT...

TEotW has actually been my favorite so far, and I am ALMOST done with tFoH. (So close)! They're definitely not my favorites, but I do love the world, the story, and most of the characters. I just really don't like the writing style. I'm reading them for the last three books.

When you're sad because your writing isn't as good as Brandon Sanderson's. (Or just good in general).

Wheel of Time!! Yaaaaaaaaay! Just make sure to hang in there, the last three books are definitely worth it.

YKYASF when you wear your (repaired) mistcloak from last Halloween to Geek Girl Con! I got a grand total of six call-outs from people who knew what it was from. (I think I may have helped convert some of the friends of the people who recognized it :D)

I had a lot of fun modifying it for the convention -- I spray-painted the bronze symbol on the back with a stencil, and it leaked a little, but it looked really cool and I decided to wear modern clothes with it. Mistborn Era 3, anyone?