Mistrunner

You Know You're a Sanderfan When... Part 2

9,298 posts in this topic

When you're a fan of a youtuber called Sseth, start calling him Szeth without noticing, and it takes several visits to the channel and rereading the name to realize you're spelling it wrong. 

35 minutes ago, Eluvianii said:

When you're a fan of a youtuber called Sseth, start calling him Szeth without noticing, and it takes several visits to the channel and rereading the name to realize you're spelling it wrong. 

Ssundee

Szundee

This is a bit late, but---when you start cursing with "Rusts, storms, Harmony, Preservation's wings", etc.

Also, when you are looking at this thread instead of studying for your 6 upcoming assesments.

3 hours ago, SymphonianBookworm said:

Also, when you are looking at this thread instead of studying for your 6 upcoming assesments.

I totally feel you here

When you convince your friend to read Stormlight, and you get to experience the joy of RAFOing all their questions.

4 hours ago, JungleFiend said:

When you convince your friend to read Stormlight, and you get to experience the joy of RAFOing all their questions.

When you convince your sister to read Mistborn, and you get to experience the pain of knowing and not being allowed to answer when she asks questions.

You know your a shard fan when your tired and keep reading and as Ene.

6 hours ago, Tani said:

When you convince your sister to read Mistborn, and you get to experience the pain of knowing and not being allowed to answer when she asks questions.

Yeah, that's a tough one. 

When you teachers askes who you're going to sacrifice and you go looking for a metal spike to impale him with

3 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

When you teachers askes who you're going to sacrifice and you go looking for a metal spike to impale him with

Uhhhh, I may need some context for this one...

We were talking about the color of the piece as what color the music made us think of and the chamber orchestra the day before had said red and the teacher asked who we should sacrifice and we choose the student teacher who was directing the piece.

Because the student teacher equated red with sacrifice and the rising sun and so when ever we were playing the fast part of the song he said think of sacrificing me

Posted (edited)

Glad I could clarify as it would be really strange taken out of context.

Edited by The Wandering Wizard

On 4/20/2015 at 0:32 AM, Mistrunner said:

This is why my ears aren't pierced. Just sayin'...

Ok. Now I'm terrified. I need to rethink my life decisions.

When you make the cover of your sketchbook Stormlight themed. And draw fanart of Syl and Shallan as cheerleaders

This one has a bit of backstory, but when your senior English class is doing final speeches where the seniors can pass on their final bits of wisdom to the younger folk and a person offers the advice that, “the only opinion that matters is the one of the person in the mirror.” And you think, “Sja-Anat?”

When you're watching High School Musical 2 and see Sharpay wearing a glove only on her left hand (perhaps it's a golf thing? idk XD) and immediately think that she's wearing a glove on her safehand and are confused, as last you checked she wasn't Vorin.

When you're watching Wreck it Ralph Breaks the Internet and you here Ralph talk about clenching his butt and you think of Dalinar and Lift.

—When you find yourself using words like "sanderfan"

—When people ask you why you don't like math, and you reply "because there's always another secret"

—When you find yourself swapping words like "Energy" and "Magic" for "Investiture."

—When your parents ask you why you're fighting with your siblings, and you say: "Why do men fight? Because Odium Reigns."

when your strategy when you're going through a bad time is repeating 

Life before death

Strength before weakness

Journey before destination

over and over in your head like a mantra