You Know You're a Sanderfan When...

Shardbearer

1 hour ago, The Last Post said:

When you recognize someone playing an adaptation of jak o’ the shadows in orchestra 

"We'll drink all night, and dance all day, and on the girls we'll spend our pay; and when it's gone, then we'll away to dance with Jak o' the Shadows!"- Shen an Calhar

When you're about to take a shower and the room starts to steam up because you forgot to turn on the fan, and your first reaction is "Ohmystorms it's the mists!" Which makes no sense. 

Edited by Tesh

50 minutes ago, Handerfle said:

We just marched in the mists for band this morning.

There was one incredibly memorable morning practice last year where we couldn't see more than 5 feet in any direction, which was not helpful as none of us could see the drum majors. So... thanks, Ruin :D

19 hours ago, Tesh said:

I tried on my Halloween costume... (I'm going to be a mistborn). I felt invincible. It was one of the best feelings in the world. I'd have ran down the street, but that would have been really weird...

Let them think you are weird! Remember, logic can be warded off with a wandering trader trinket.