You Know You're a Sanderfan When...

Shardbearer

1 hour ago, Jaywalk said:

Haha, one time I aimlessly wandered around the BYU Library wondering where Dragonsteel was located.

Having asked a librarian there myself, apparently Brandon has asked them not to have it available for public eyes, so it's stored privately somewhere- most likely in their special archives somewhere.

On 9/26/2019 at 7:26 AM, Ghanderflaffle said:

YKYASW AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. I just reread Mistborn (just the first one) and sat on my bed staring blankly at the wall trying not to sob for a good 10 minutes when IT happened.

That happened to me last week...

I can't even begin to comprehend the fact that only more pain lies ahead. (Fun (emotional) fact: Elend means misery in German).

WHEN YOU FINALLY FINISH YOUR MISTCLOAK AND IT'S SO STORMING BEAUTIFUL YOU RUN AROUND YOUR HOUSE IN IT FIVE MINUTES. It's entirely hand sewed. I'm wearing it for Halloween.

Edited by Tesh

21 hours ago, BookishOcelot said:

You have Sanderfan parents? LUCKY! I'm jealous. I'm trying to get my dad to read WoT and he took a year to get through EotW. :(

My dad is a sanderfan, but my mom and stepmom arent really the nerdy type. :(

I got one of my cousins to become one and this year for halloween we are going as Wayne and Marasi. From Era 2 Mistborn.

17 hours ago, Mushroom Catalog said:

I got my brother to start Mistborn but now he's on WoA and I keep starting conversations with him but then remember that spoilers are a thing. 

"Why is Zane so weird?"

me: "Long answer or short answer?"

"Uhhh short?

me:"Spoilers."

"Long?"

Me: "More in depth spoilers."

Hahaha! That is so me!!! Except my brother threatens to stop reading if I don't tell him. Its a major dilemma. 

So, funny story. There is a Brandon doppelganger in one of my college classes. Like I swear they have the same face, same hair. They even have the same smile. So, after class I went up to this guy and said, "So, random question, but has anyone ever told you you look like Brandon Sanderson?" and he said, "Nope. I don't even know who that is."

when you remember the name "lasting integrity" but don't remember which fantastical city it was:

maybe from shad's book?

sounds like something from dragon prince.

or maybe that book with a wizard that sails and turns into an eagle and a shadow. how was it called again? something with sea?

or possibly some isekai manga? those all look the same.

1 hour ago, Shard of Thought said:

I'm gonna be Zeoy from the Happy Inquisitor for my Halloween Party this year and I am so excited.

I wracked my brain for hours but I couldn't think of anything I wanted to do that a ) wasn't a mistcloak (made one last year) and b ) didn't require me to make a full suit of plate armor. So I'm doing an Attack on Titan cosplay.

Edited by Reckless Reader

11 hours ago, Paalm Tree said:

THATS AWESOME 

How did you make it? Do you have the design? I also wanted to make one for Halloween :D:D

I took the gray sheet off my bed that i don't really need, and winged it. It used to have a hood, but that didn't really work well. So i chopped it off.