You Know You're a Sanderfan When...

Shardbearer

1 hour ago, Ghanderflaffle said:

I keep wanting to discuss Alloy of Law with my brother, but anything I say will be a spoiler and I can’t discuss it with my mom because she wasn’t read era 2. :angry: I’m having difficulty. (I explained the Shattering to him instead)

I totally understand that. My dad is so good at guessing what happens in a book that I can't say anything without him yelling at me to stop talking.:lol: He won't even read the synopsis, but will read the reviews.

On 9/19/2019 at 8:35 AM, AonEne said:

When you wear a safeglove to school, just because you can. (I’m a darkeyes, so I don’t have to do anything fancy to cosplay! Take that, lighteyes!) 

Honestly I don't know if I would be considered darkeyes or Light eyes. Somedays my eye's are dark, somedays my eyes are light. my eyes tend to fluctuate in pigmentation for some reason. But Ene. Bravo. I did that for a while and convinced a non reader to do so. (she wouldn't read it. it was "too Big" pfft. Crazy person." 

On 9/19/2019 at 11:44 AM, AonEne said:

Schools these days. What is the world coming to? 

9831EBC0-9B78-4EF3-AC8B-CB89FFB34C5A.jpeg

5A721942-0658-4C40-B8A6-2999062149E0.jpeg

Also. nice glove. mine was very boring.

On 9/20/2019 at 8:07 AM, Ghanderflaffle said:

I wish I was allowed to wear a glove in school

Your school is way to strict. And very obscene.

also, sorry for the double post. I tried to edit my previous one but for some reason it just posted again. oops.

Edited by Shallan&Pattern

1 hour ago, Shallan&Pattern said:

Honestly I don't know if I would be considered darkeyes or Light eyes. Somedays my eye's are dark, somedays my eyes are light. my eyes tend to fluctuate in pigmentation for some reason. But Ene. Bravo. I did that for a while and convinced a non reader to do so. (she wouldn't read it. it was "too Big" pfft. Crazy person." 

Those books are too small. 

Also. nice glove. mine was very boring.

Thank you! My mom gave it to me :P 

Your school is way to strict. And very obscene.

also, sorry for the double post. I tried to edit my previous one but for some reason it just posted again. oops.

No headbands either, it’s considered gang wear. I can only mock being proper because I can only wear fingerless gloves during band as I play clarinet and have to cover holes instead of pushing down buttons.

2 hours ago, Ghanderflaffle said:

No headbands either, it’s considered gang wear. I can only mock being proper because I can only wear fingerless gloves during band as I play clarinet and have to cover holes instead of pushing down buttons.

Oh yes, all gangs wear headbands and nobody else. This is a well-known fact.

Also yay band friend! I play the most annoying of instruments, the alto saxophone.

8 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

YKYASW you try and learn how to make marbles cause you really want some spheres and seriously consider learning how to blow glass.

You don't need to know how to blow glass to make marbles(although they are rather hard to make).  You can do it with a blow torch.

2 hours ago, Karger said:

You don't need to know how to blow glass to make marbles(although they are rather hard to make).  You can do it with a blow torch.

2 hours ago, The Last Post said:

I’ve made some before, and you don’t blow them you flamework them

I’m really bad at this then :P Thanks!

8 hours ago, John203 said:

Double reeds. Scoundrels, the lot of you. I play bass clarinet.

Nah. It's that guy in the percussion section who plays the drum set while the teacher is talking. Every. Storming. Day.

When you get two people to check out Sanderson books in one day!!! (Not Cosmere ones, though). 

And I'm going to go find my gloves from when i was a Knight of the Dawn for Halloween a few years ago. They would be prefectly accepted by Vorin society. (Update: I found both gloves, but in separate boxes. And i found the right one first. I was getting really nervous before i looked in the other box).

Edited by Tesh