You Know You're a Sanderfan When...

Shardbearer

YKYASFW you decide to causally cosplay as one of your RP characters from the Shard. All that's missing is a sword... And I probably should have worn my leather boots, but it's raining today and I walk to school. :( 

(I'm Star BTW. Easy to do, as we literally have the same face. :P)

Happy Birthday, both of you! ^_^

When your sister starts reading WoK and you get extremely excited. She wouldn’t tell me what she was reading at first (probably because she was worried I was going to freak out :P), but now I’m going to be asking her where she is in the book all the time.

13 minutes ago, Rebecca said:

When your sister starts reading WoK and you get extremely excited. She wouldn’t tell me what she was reading at first (probably because she was worried I was going to freak out :P), but now I’m going to be asking her where she is in the book all the time.

Thanks @Rebecca! I gifted my sister the Mistborn series and the fact she is such a sloooooooow reader is irritating me because I just want her to ask a lot of questions that I had when I first read it! :lol:

35 minutes ago, Wander89 said:

Thanks @Rebecca! I gifted my sister the Mistborn series and the fact she is such a sloooooooow reader is irritating me because I just want her to ask a lot of questions that I had when I first read it! :lol:

Haha, same. It took my sister an hour to finish the prologue, and she doesn’t read very often either, so I have a feeling it will take her quite awhile. And I told her if she has any questions I will be happy to answer them. I want her to ask me all the questions!

41 minutes ago, Rosharan A.C. said:

Thanks! Today has been pretty awesome.

Great! Glad to hear!

22 minutes ago, Rebecca said:

Haha, same. It took my sister an hour to finish the prologue, and she doesn’t read very often either, so I have a feeling it will take her quite awhile. And I told her if she has any questions I will be happy to answer them. I want her to ask me all the questions!

It's ridiculous, i was so intrigued by this stage Haha. I'm just waiting for that moment to click where she cant put it down!

5 minutes ago, Truthless of Shinovar said:

My dad is hooked on Sanderson, and has recently started Mistborn, and my brother started Mistborn, and liked it, but he has the awful tendency to start a book and never finish it, so he probably won’t ever read the glory of the Hero of Ages....

I feel you. I have more than one friend who stopped at WoA... :( So depressing.

14 hours ago, Rebecca said:

My brother won’t tell me were he’s at in HoA anymore because he says I spoil things when I try to have a discussion over it. Oh well. :D

When you get bored in math class and your reaction is to fill a whiteboard with Sanderson quotes and terms over the course of a few days. (I had to start bringing reference materials because I'd run out of things I had memorized. I did some after school once [surprising the robotics club], had a special corner with all the AV guilds I could think of, and had to stand on a lot of chairs and desks. Some people actually added a little - there was some random not-Sanderson stuff, but someone added The King's Wit to my list of Hoid names [can't believe I forgot it] and complimented me. Someone else asked if I had a coppermind [to which I said that I didn't, but I did have unsealed goldminds if they needed health].) I'll try to get pictures, but I can't do it in one unless I'm standing across the room and then you can't read it :lol:

On 9/14/2019 at 6:52 PM, AonEne said:

When you get bored in math class and your reaction is to fill a whiteboard with Sanderson quotes and terms over the course of a few days. (I had to start bringing reference materials because I'd run out of things I had memorized. I did some after school once [surprising the robotics club], had a special corner with all the AV guilds I could think of, and had to stand on a lot of chairs and desks. Some people actually added a little - there was some random not-Sanderson stuff, but someone added The King's Wit to my list of Hoid names [can't believe I forgot it] and complimented me. Someone else asked if I had a coppermind [to which I said that I didn't, but I did have unsealed goldminds if they needed health].) I'll try to get pictures, but I can't do it in one unless I'm standing across the room and then you can't read it :lol:

I'd love to see some pictures! (Also this sounds like something I would do)

4 hours ago, Shard of Thought said:

YKYASFW you draw this for your friend in English Class. (this was last year; I'd say my art has improved, wouldn't you :P)

Bridge Four.jpg

Every time I look at Renarin, I just start laughing. 

2 hours ago, Wyndlerunner said:

I'd love to see some pictures! (Also this sounds like something I would do)

I have math tomorrow, I should be able to get pictures then.