You Know You're a Sanderfan When...

Shardbearer

1 hour ago, Reckless Reader said:

YKYASF when you fashion both your own and your girlfriend's name into stylized glyphs :D

Mine is phoenix shaped and hers is cat shaped, which turned out really well since those are animals we really like, respectively :)

Hmmm I can't rotate them

Oh well, just turn your head :P

IMG_20190828_155648_01.jpg

IMG_20190827_185825.jpg

Awww, that's so cute.

When Sharders showing up in your dreams is no longer cause for surprise, just natural everyday dream material. (I'm pretty sure we defeated the parasitic plant thing, but guys, I dunno...I got distracted showing cool old pillars to @Zath so we might be doomed.)

1 hour ago, AonEne said:

When Sharders showing up in your dreams is no longer cause for surprise, just natural everyday dream material. (I'm pretty sure we defeated the parasitic plant thing, but guys, I dunno...I got distracted showing cool old pillars to @Zath so we might be doomed.)

Hah, that's funny. I had a dream a few days ago that I met @BringerofShadows IRL at a bowling alley. 

1 hour ago, AonEne said:

Just now, Shard of Thought said:

Hah, that's funny. I had a dream a few days ago that I met @BringerofShadows IRL at a bowling alley. 

These must symbolize something...

7 minutes ago, Shard of Thought said:

I also had a dream that Dalinar became a YouTube sensation so think of that what you will. :P

I can see it :ph34r:

9 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

These must symbolize something...

If so, then RIP humanity.

1 hour ago, AonEne said:

You know, I once dreamt that everybody at the Shard met IRL, but I honestly can’t remeber what else happened

Could somebody take care of the Brandon Sanderson? We’ll need his creative genius if we’re going to find a way to take over the world in a entertaining and surprising fashion that no one expected:P

Edit: for the green glass door, I’ll bring TenSoon.

Edited by Truthless of Shinovar

3 hours ago, AonEne said:

do appreciate a good Doric when I see one...  So there could be merit in preparing for a parasitic-plant-related apocalypse scenario.

...   ...   ...   ...   ...

You know you're a Sanderfan when you enjoy Brandon Sanderson's stories.

...Yep.