You Know You're a Sanderfan When...

Shardbearer

3 minutes ago, AonEne said:

When someone at the library asks for a book recommendation with fantasy and politics and action at the end and you go right to the Sandersection. (She left with Elantris - yay!)

Fixed

the sandersection at myhouse is more extensive than my old middle school library

Edited by The Last Post

On 8/21/2019 at 3:09 PM, Ethan_Sedai said:

When the holiday that celebrates the founding of the town you live in is called Steel Days, and you think "That could totally be a holiday in The Final Empire or maybe Newcago."

*coughReckonersisCosmerecough*

Just now, Wyndlerunner said:

my meaning was "Stormlight which a person had drawn in, thereby giving them the condition commonly known as 'being Invested'. " That better for ya?:P

Oh okay that makes sense :P

I know I've heard the term kinetic Investiture but I'm not sure if it applies to this or not.

When your teacher wants you to ask him a “get to know me” question on your worksheet and you write, “Waffles or pancakes?”

When on a worksheet in class you’re supposed to list people you admire and why, and most of yours are Sanderson characters.

You gotta wonder what would happen if you made a battleship made up of purely Francium, and then let it set sail.....

It would rain on the continents for weeks.

Also, on the note of Larkins, the guy who made the Hollow Knight soundtrack is named Christopher Larkin; I’m convinced he’s a worldhopper, because no one could make that good music without perfect pitch:P

Edited by Truthless of Shinovar