You Know You're a Sanderfan When...

Shardbearer

When you’re reading the Dauntless manifesto in the back of Divergent and find this line in it, “We believe in shouting for those who can only whisper, in defending those who cannot defend themselves.” and it makes you think of the Windrunner ideal “I will protect those who cannot protect themselves”. Also, the first half kind of sounds like an Edgedancer ideal.

6 minutes ago, Wander89 said:

YKYASFW when you have had pancakes every day of the week and feel awesome

WAFFLLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On 8/12/2019 at 0:40 PM, Karger said:

YKYASFW you try to explain a personality quirk give up and say "Its a Lightweaver thing."

Or even its  a cosmere thing, or rosharen thing, or knight radient thing, or mistborn thing, or a scadrial thing, or... oops got carried away i could keep going. Ooh! I would also say "We mistborn need not make sense." :P 

1 hour ago, Ghanderflaffle said:

Ising of the We and the need notting and make sense. (Used the High Imperial translator http://highimperialtranslator.com)

Oh on a high imperial related topic. In a stupid show I was watching there was a slang laguage which was almost exactly the same as high imperial. My brother and mom were baffled but I was following.  Ising for the loving of high imperial

2 hours ago, Shallan&Pattern said:

Oh on a high imperial related topic. In a stupid show I was watching there was a slang laguage which was almost exactly the same as high imperial. My brother and mom were baffled but I was following.  Ising for the loving of high imperial

What show?

YKYASW you hear a children's song about someone wanting to adopt a puppy and laugh your head off because it's Syl talking to the Stormfather about Kaladin.

Spoiler

Hey, Mom!
Come into the kitchen and close your eyes.
I've brought you home a big surprise.
Isn't it adorable?
Okay, boy, now sit.
Sit...
Sit...
Never mind.
Please can I keep it?
It followed me home
It seems to be sad and alone.
Oh, please can I keep it?
It's friendly and shy, and I don't have a pet of my own.
Please, please, can I keep it?
It followed me home.
What exactly it is, I don't know.
Oh, please, can I keep it?
It's lost and afraid, and I'm sure it has nowhere to go
I could find it a bowl, and give it some food, whenever it needs to be fed.
Or I maybe won't have to. 
It seems very smart, see?
It's helping itself to our bread!
Really helping itself to our bread...
And some fruit... 
All the fruit...
Now the juice...
And the flowers... and the vase...
Wow!
Please, can I keep it?
Its fur is so soft! 
Though I know it is shedding a lot...
It can sleep on my floor (if it fits through the door) it can sleep in the hallway if not!
Oh, please, please, please can I keep it?
Its thumping its tail, it has such a lovable whine...
Please can I keep it? Just look at those eyes.
I think it would love to be mine. I know it would love to be mine. And yours.
Say yes. Oh, please. Oh, please? Oh, please? 

Oh, please?

1 hour ago, Shallan&Pattern said:

It's a silly show called "the Amazing world of gumball." It's suposed to be a kids show but it has many aspects that make it interesting to teens. Its funny. It was in one of the most recent episodes.

Ahhhh, the Amazing World of Gumball!! What a classic (if not a bit random and weird) show!

1 hour ago, Shallan&Pattern said:

It's a silly show called "the Amazing world of gumball." It's suposed to be a kids show but it has many aspects that make it interesting to teens. Its funny. It was in one of the most recent episodes.

13 minutes ago, Truthless of Shinovar said:

Ahhhh, the Amazing World of Gumball!! What a classic (if not a bit random and weird) show!

Yay, other people who like Gumball!

YKYASW your first thought after someone calling out your JBD shirt in a school library is "I should put this on YKYASW to see if they're a Sharder".

So hey, if anyone was talking on their phone and told the girl in the blue Journey Before Destination shirt who was in a chair reading that they liked it, hello, hi, what's up. :lol:

On 16/08/2019 at 1:37 AM, AonEne said:

YKYASW your first thought after someone calling out your JBD shirt in a school library is "I should put this on YKYASW to see if they're a Sharder".

So hey, if anyone was talking on their phone and told the girl in the blue Journey Before Destination shirt who was in a chair reading that they liked it, hello, hi, what's up. :lol:

OMG THAT WAS YOU!?!?!?!

Kidding, I'm on a different continent but that's so cool! 

YKYASFW you get this t shirt and get so storming excited... my better half got me a SA t shirt and she chose the quote that "sums me up well". She obviously thinks I'm as pure as Lift. (It needs a good iron, kinda crumpled in transmit)20190818_150302.thumb.jpg.4e62a6c6e8cdd40509c2601ae81880fa.jpg

Edited by Wander89
picture