You Know You're a Sanderfan When...

Shardbearer

2 minutes ago, AonEne said:

I wanna read Luna's mind and stare into the depths of Ethan's tornado!

Interesting sentence.

*scribes it in brain using mindquill*

*starts thinking of Peter Quill*

*now has Hooked on a Feeling stuck in head*

An example of what goes on in under a second in my brain. And that is definitely on the less weird end of the scale.

Edited by Lunamor

Just now, Lunamor said:

Interesting sentence.

*scribes it in brain using mindquill*

*starts thinking of Peter Quill*

*now has Hooked on a Feeling stuck in head*

An example of what goes on in under a second in my brain. And that is defiantly on the less weird end of the scale.

Ah, yes. That is almost always happening in here. But sometimes my brain tries to follow multiple trains of thought simultaneously. That causes weird things.

1 minute ago, Ethan_Sedai said:

Ah, yes. That is almost always happening in here. But sometimes my brain tries to follow multiple trains of thought simultaneously. That causes weird things.

Especially when the trains crash into each other and some of the occupants get injured and then the police get called and someone gets sued big time.

1 minute ago, Lunamor said:

Especially when the trains crash into each other and some of the occupants get injured and then the police get called and someone gets sued big time.

And then a plane crashes on top of the crashing plane on a shifting tectonic plate on a house with a gas leak, and a farmer trying to light their stove.

...literally my fist thought, my second being 

“especially when the Set tries to steal some of the train cars.”

Edited by Ethan_Sedai

Just now, Ethan_Sedai said:

And then a plane crashes on top of the crashing plane on a shifting tectonic plate on a house with a gas leak, and a farmer trying to light their stove.

You see, the farmer was secretly a spy for the Liebrarians but was converted to the side of the Free Kingdoms using the power of an earthquake based magic system called tectoania and lighting the stove accidentally triggered his powers sending the tectonic plates moving which distracted the plane’s pilot who accidentally flew the plane into a very tall pine tree.

Just now, Lunamor said:

You see, the farmer was secretly a spy for the Liebrarians but was converted to the side of the Free Kingdoms using the power of an earthquake based magic system called tectoania and lighting the stove accidentally triggered his powers sending the tectonic plates moving which distracted the plane’s pilot who accidentally flew the plane into a very tall pine tree.

Which was actually the pilot so now he crashed a plane into himself and is now dying from confusion which triggered the stove to light

2 minutes ago, I am a stick!!!!!!!!!!!!!! said:

Which was actually the pilot so now he crashed a plane into himself and is now dying from confusion which triggered the stove to light

It was a confusion powered stove that was awakened with the command “light when confused” and it was very empathetic so it felt the confusion of the pilot/farmer/spy. It was so confused, in fact, that it burnt the house down.

1 minute ago, Ethan_Sedai said:

What!!??!?!?!?!!???!!! Why not?

*shrugs*

I’ve tried reading stuff like that before, but I end up finishing it way too quickly.

Edited by Lunamor

2 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

It was a confusion powered stove that was awakened with the command “light when confused” and it was very empathetic so it felt the confusion of the pilot/farmer/spy. It was so confused, in fact, that it burnt the house down.

The ash then fell from the sky on Scadrial, along with Ash and Mo’ash

Just now, AonEne said:

;););););););););););););););)

Ok, fine, I will give you a slightly weirder one.

Seeing that spawned a screenplay in my mind called “Attack of the Winkers” in which everyone who winked accidentally sent a laser beam into their brain unless they were exactly 38.2 and there was an original massacre of people and those who were the right age could sent laser beams the opposite direction. This laser beams were specifically purple colored and couldn’t harm anything pink colored. The laser beam wielding people took over the Universe and there was a rebellion called the “blinkers” who were actually just turning signals but that was a major plot twist only revealed later in the movie.