You Know You're a Sanderfan When...

Shardbearer

When my whole family used to hate Brussel Sprouts but all of the sudden one of my little brothers adores them. He also hates mac and cheese. So I asked myself if he went to the nightwatcher and asked to be able to like brussel sprouts since we eat them so much and his curse was not liking mac and cheese.

Also when your computer autocorrects to Sanderson related words

Just now, Shallan&Pattern said:

IKR

Also you know you're a sanderfan when you listen to the stormlight archive soundtrack thingy while doing your homework

When you listen to Mistborn while doing homework 

and the Kahoot! Thing is sad, try adding something at the end like “[name] is a stick”

Today was campus improvement today at school. My awesome advisory teacher just had our class draw with chalk on the sidewalks (and she let me go early to lunch:D). As I drew this, I decided: If this isn't campus improvement, I don't know what is.

20190510_114146.thumb.jpg.a6484249744776621dbb4b672a9bf3a9.jpg20190510_113712.thumb.jpg.64749475bb3c0376a00a836c5a7921f0.jpg

When a character's name being Rulo makes you immediately doubt his competence.

When you almost capitalize the word fire. Ah yes, ironic Fire killed [a person] in F451. Really, dude, you've gotta stop killing people ironically.

@Firerust

Edited by AonEne
lol I put [ spoiler ] without knowing it would add a box