You Know You're a Sanderfan When...

Shardbearer

On 4/9/2019 at 7:15 PM, Shard of Thought said:

YKYASW you say "Ising the being of here," when the teacher calls out your name for attendance.

Oh my gosh. This is the best thing I’ve seen all day. I totally have to do this!

Edited by _Edge_

On 4/8/2019 at 6:21 PM, Ghanderflaffle said:

When you name the characters in EarthBound after Sanderson characters. (There's not enough room for Dalinar so that one is Dalin and Doomslug is Doomsl.)

I literally have done this exact thing.

Elend for ness, Vin for the girl (I don’t know their names), David for the non-magical plebeian NERD, and Szeth for the cool guy in white.

On 4/19/2018 at 6:33 PM, Sunbird said:

AFAIK most people sew their own. That's what I did.

I tried to make a mistcloak, but I couldn’t find the right materials. I ended up just making an inquisitor’s cloak. Any recommendations?

On 5/3/2019 at 10:52 AM, _Edge_ said:

I tried to make a mistcloak, but I couldn’t find the right materials. I ended up just making an inquisitor’s cloak. Any recommendations?

Okay, so I’ve never actually made a mistcloak, but I was planning to once and did some searching for good materials. What I found, from others, is that felt works really well. 

It’s light and doesn’t fray. That way you don’t have to hem every single tassel.;)

On 5/4/2019 at 1:22 PM, AonEne said:

Don't panic, though, you're new so it's forgiven. ;) There's also an edit button.

Alas, I cannot seem to delete these post. My shame shall remain from now until the end of time, as a testament to my unfortunate newness. 

I wish there was a “rules of the internet” handbook.

Just now, _Edge_ said:

Alas, I cannot seem to delete these post. My shame shall remain from now until the end of time, as a testament to my unfortunate newness. 

I wish there was a “rules of the internet” handbook.

She means in the future you can edit your post to add more

9 minutes ago, Rushu42 said:

You know you're a Sanderfan when your brother gets annoyed by your constant Cosmere references- so you get one of his friends to read Mistborn and Stormlight, and now she helps.

You are an absolute legend my friend. 

You Know You're a Sanderfan when your whole family knows what a Mistborn is because you reference it so much.