You Know You're a Sanderfan When...

Shardbearer

On 4/25/2019 at 9:14 PM, I am a stick!!!!!!!!!!!!!! said:

When cladogram discussion about how time is represented by an arrow but is a circle happens and you mutter to yourself ( from memory):

Reveal hidden contents

The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that fade to legend, legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that face it birth comes again. In one Age, called the Third Age by some, an Age yet to come, an Age long past, a wind rose in the Mountains of Mist. The wind was not the beginning. There are neither beginnings nor endings to the turning of the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.

Pretty technical for a Sanderfan discussion, but I approve, wholeheartedly of repeating that mantra.

When you go to look at a Brandon Sanderson section in a bookstore and realize you own all off the books they have.

And I wanted to buy the paperback version of OB just because of how big it is.

Spoiler

I got a signed tenth anniversary edition of the Book Thief, though, which was AWESOME.

6 hours ago, Tesh said:

And I wanted to buy the paperback version of OB just because of how big it is.

I have WoK and OB in the large paperback and WoR as the mass market, so on the shelf in order it's always like a mimiature Shattered Plains sort of thing. ^_^

Also, YKYASF when you're starting to run out of bookshelf space. It's a real issue.

YKYASF when you have already run out of bookshelf space. So you decide to build a new one. And like to gaze at your Brandon books and look at all the book tabs in them. For all the pictures, and sections and Are Arcanums, cause one day, knowing those Aons will come in handy.

4 hours ago, Jaywalk said:

When you make a visual essay about the Cosmere for your English class.

In 7th grade, I made a giant, awesome powerpoint about the Stormlight Archive, complete with notes. Only to find out that our book reports were only supposed to be 3 minutes long...

Edited by Shard of Thought

I am? YES! I'm alive! Yeah, I haven't been posting in the forums for a while, have I? The notifications kept growing, and starting to go through them would make them all unbold and then I'd lose track of what I'd gone through and what I hadn't...had to wait until I had time. But finally, here I am!

I turned them off when I was getting hundreds ever few day. They just made it worse for me.

24 minutes ago, xinoehp512 said:

Great profile picture, by the way.

Yeah, Joy Ang is awesome. Do you read WOF?