You Know You're a Sanderfan When...

Shardbearer

1 hour ago, Shard of Thought said:

YKYASFW you see this sign at a track meet and laugh your pants off. 

(sorry the picture is blurry, my friend took it)

Could be burning some Tin right now to undo the blurry!

Edited by Wander89
formatting

46 minutes ago, Shard of Thought said:

For some relays, it's beneficial to wear shoes with little spikes on the bottoms of them. Like this.

Image result for spiked track shoes

Ah! Cleats!

1 minute ago, Wander89 said:

Could be burning some Tin right now to undo the blurry!

I think it’s blurry because it isn’t the focus of the tin-tapping

33 minutes ago, Turtle373 said:

@Shard of Thought what events do you run in track, also my friends and I always talk about spiking each other (basically just kicking someone when you have spikes on) when we annoy each other and every time I think they mean hemalurgy

I throw shotput and I do sprints - 100s and 200s. I'm not amazing but I like what I do. 

When cladogram discussion about how time is represented by an arrow but is a circle happens and you mutter to yourself ( from memory):

Spoiler

The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that fade to legend, legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that face it birth comes again. In one Age, called the Third Age by some, an Age yet to come, an Age long past, a wind rose in the Mountains of Mist. The wind was not the beginning. There are neither beginnings nor endings to the turning of the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.

Just now, Shard of Thought said:

Awesome! I've done SMR's and other relays too, but my favorite is just the straight 100. It makes me feel like a Windrunner.

yeah my favorite race is the 60, I love just sprinting as fast as I can for as short a distance as possible, whats your 100 pr

1 minute ago, Turtle373 said:

yeah my favorite race is the 60, I love just sprinting as fast as I can for as short a distance as possible, whats your 100 pr

Heh. *shrugs* I'm not competitive at all. Like at all. I just run the race as hard as I can and then go sit down. I got 3rd last night though so that's cool. It's shotput that I really try to improve on.

Just now, Shard of Thought said:

Heh. *shrugs* I'm not competitive at all. Like at all. I just run the race as hard as I can and then go sit down. I got 3rd last night though so that's cool. It's shotput that I really try to improve on.

yeah I'm the exact opposite I'm super competitive, but my times kinda suffered this year because I started hurdles and it took up a lo of my training time

Just now, Turtle373 said:

yeah I'm the exact opposite I'm super competitive, but my times kinda suffered this year because I started hurdles and it took up a lo of my training time

Well, good on you for trying something new! The nice thing about being as chill as I am is that I don't ever get nervous. 

13 hours ago, I am a stick!!!!!!!!!!!!!! said:

When cladogram discussion about how time is represented by an arrow but is a circle happens and you mutter to yourself ( from memory):

Hide contents

The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that fade to legend, legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that face it birth comes again. In one Age, called the Third Age by some, an Age yet to come, an Age long past, a wind rose in the Mountains of Mist. The wind was not the beginning. There are neither beginnings nor endings to the turning of the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.

I love this xD