You Know You're a Sanderfan When...

Shardbearer

49 minutes ago, TheGirlWhoLookedUp said:

When you’re in your science class and you already know what cohesion and adhesion mean as well what metals are alloys of others.

Today on Materials Science Adventures: The only way I remember whether it's brass or bronze that has zinc in it is by remembering the Allomantic pairings. (Though bronze is an alloy of copper and tin, which is also an Allomantic metal... But I know the pair for tin is pewter, so that rules that out.)

4 hours ago, Silva said:

When you realize that two family members have palindromic names and wonder...Vorin connections? <_<

Two? Actually how many palindromic names are there?

The only one I've ever heard of is Hannah. And Ialai I guess, but I'm gonna guess your not a Sadeas.

12 minutes ago, Taradiddle said:

The only one I've ever heard of is Hannah. And Ialai I guess, but I'm gonna guess your not a Sadeas.

There become a lot more options when you include other languages.

2 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

Bob is another one.

Ah yes, I guess you're right. The only Bob I've ever met was a pilot on a flight from Denver to New York. He's also the only pilot I know the name of. Maybe all pilots are named Bob. These are the things I ponder each night.

On 3/29/2019 at 6:38 PM, Ark1002 said:

When you spend a day speaking in Sanderson qoutes

"Can you take out the garbage?"

"Honor is dead, but I'll see what I can do."

"Umm.... what?"

"We mistborn need not make sense."

"JUST LISTEN TO ME AND TAKE OUT THE TRASH!"

"Your friends of the Seventeenth Shard, I suspect."

*Dad steps in*

"Listen to her. You can play video games or whatever when you're done."

"If I have to watch this world crumble and burn to get what I need, I will do so."

"GET OUT AND DO IT! I WILL PUNISH YOU!"

"Your will matters not if he speaks the words."

9 hours ago, Ghanderflaffle said:

Made from TLT (Fallen: Reborn)

Wasn't Fallen a TLPW spinoff, not TLT? @Shard of Thought

5 hours ago, Taradiddle said:

Ah yes, I guess you're right. The only Bob I've ever met was a pilot on a flight from Denver to New York. He's also the only pilot I know the name of. Maybe all pilots are named Bob. These are the things I ponder each night.

...my dad's name is Bob.

3 hours ago, Ark1002 said:

"GET OUT AND DO IT! I WILL PUNISH YOU!"

Your parents scare me now.

When learning about lobotomies makes it clear to you that the one dude was a Hemalurgist - spikes through the eyes? Rampant death? What else could it be?

When you hear that pilgrims mostly wore black and white and compare them to Idrians.

29 minutes ago, AonEne said:

Wasn't Fallen a TLPW spinoff, not TLT?

Well... it's complicated. Kind of, yes. It started at tHI when I challenged Bean to a duel. 

On 3/1/2019 at 0:40 PM, beantheboy12 said:

I could beat you with AJ right now.

On 3/1/2019 at 0:41 PM, Shard of Thought said:

Honey, mortals can't defeat Shards. That's just the way of things. Last time I had to protect Marsh. This time? I'll go all out.

On 3/1/2019 at 0:42 PM, beantheboy12 said:

It is on!

So we fought it out on TLPW and we kinda both lost. Then we decided to see where things went. We decided to turn it into an RP and I'm actually really happy with how it turned out. The only reason it's connected to TLT is because of Xino. He decided to make Tom Joebob his character. (I'm drawing Tom right now actually) Anyway, since then we've been linked to TLT. Fallen: Reborn did start on TLT though. That was an intense couple of days. But then, tHI was started on TLPW as well so... Basically the moral of the story is TLT and TLPW are both amazing. 

When in preengineering, there is a project where you have to cut something into metal, and you cut out the symbol for Harmonium. 

And then you realize that you missed a perfect opportunity to have a steel sheet that has “I set these words in steel, for anything not set in metal cannot be trusted.” cut out of it... in steel alphabet. :(

Edited by Ethan_Sedai

16 hours ago, Taradiddle said:

Nathan counts- in Alethi, "th" is one character. (Right?)