You Know You're a Sanderfan When...

Shardbearer

8 hours ago, BookishOcelot said:

When you wear a jacket with long sleeves and cover your left hand because it's your safehand now. 

Ok, I do that. The first time I did, three people in my class smiled and thumbs upped me. The rest of my class... they understand now... but at first... lol their reaction. Some days I wore one glove and only one glove and others I wore a jacket and wrapped up my left hand. (One problem. I'm left handed.)  I ended up being fine, it worked. I could write. I did it through my sleeve. 

Edited by Shallan&Pattern

6 hours ago, BookishOcelot said:

When you can fluently write in women’s script. 

When you are fluent in steel alphabet

when you know how to be fluent in women’s script (I know, herecy, right?) but need someone else to help

when you want the 25th editions of cosmere to be written in the script of the world

When you see someone reading a Sanderson book and you get all over them about how cool they are now. 

(this happen in real life, this kid was reading Mistborn and I basically ran to him to tell him he's on the right path in life:lol: )

PS: I added in a few quotes in our conversation which he'll understand later.

2 hours ago, Silva said:

When you find yourself doodling the Cosmere symbol in the margins of your notes along with Vin's profile unintentionally. 

That’s totally me! My school notebooks are probably 25% school stuff and 75% stick figures wearing mistcloaks, random quotes, and woman’s script in the margins.:lol:

2 hours ago, Wander89 said:

I noticed that I've been doodling Mistborn glyphs on my sheet of paper instead of my actual work!

And when people ask what you're doing you think whats the best way to help them understand. 

But the thing is they will never understand... sad days:lol:

38 minutes ago, Jude said:

And when people ask what you're doing you think whats the best way to help them understand. 

Yeah! Usually have to say "just doodling" without dumping 6 Mistborn books on their desk! :lol:

2 minutes ago, Ethan_Sedai said:

when you are doing kahoot in class one day, and the teacher says "no inappropriate names" and you immediately choose the name ethan/0

This is a true story, BTW.

When you're doing Kahoot in class, the teacher says "Use your real name", and you type in Ark1002.

On 3/28/2019 at 4:26 PM, TheGirlWhoLookedUp said:

That’s totally me! My school notebooks are probably 25% school stuff and 75% stick figures wearing mistcloaks, random quotes, and woman’s script in the margins.:lol:

Keyword: stick

On 3/29/2019 at 0:02 AM, Wander89 said:

I noticed that I've been doodling Mistborn glyphs on my sheet of paper instead of my actual work!

When you rusting write your work in steel alphabet

On 3/29/2019 at 2:35 AM, Jude said:

I know, only 8 people have read it in my school! ( 2/8 are still reading tFE)

Spoiler

Stupid not being able to quote people in edits

Edited by AonDii