You Know You're a Sanderfan When...

Shardbearer

So, I'm in show choir and my choir teacher is a major Sanderfan like me. Anyway, we had a practice today and there's a part in the song we're singing where we sing "oh" and it's in three part. Mrs. Pruisner said, "I'm insecure about the three parts 'oh's'" but since I was near the back, I thought she said "the three part oaths" at first and I told her as much later. "Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination!" Also,YKYASW you picture yourself swearing an Ideal in the middle of the hallway at school and just exploding with stormlight as all the other people in the hall just freak out. It's magical. 

Edited by Shard of Thought

-When you look at a friend's sticker on their water bottle that says "Do Epic [Stuff]", and you can't help but think: "Please don't. That usually involves murder."

-When you find yourself making bad metaphors even when you're not trying to make a reference. The other day, I compared a lab I was doing for one of my classes to the Great British Bake-Off. I managed to confuse everyone in the room while getting annoyed at myself that David was rubbing off on me. 

-When you look at a poster advertising a "Breath Exploration Workshop" and can't help but think of how cool an Awakening class would be.

On 2/13/2019 at 8:36 AM, DoomStick said:

Huh?

Hemalurgic knitting needles are an inside joke in a roleplay I'm in.

I read Oathbringer in a couple days, two or three. Ironically, it's taking me longer to reread because it's harder to concentrate.

YKYASW you're watching a documentary in world history, and it has those names and occupations that come up when one of the modern people starts talking, and one of them is named Mack and you think Jeez, Mac, how many of you ARE there? Though admittedly that's more of a You Know You're a Homeless When.

YKYASW you're trying to figure how to get that last bit of peanut butter from the jar (you know, the thin layer coating the inside that's totally enough for a proper PB&J), and the first idea that comes to you is to find an Edgedancer and have them Slick the interior of the jar.

Imagine the efficiency.  Not even the smallest amount of condiment, spread, or sauce would ever go to waste.  Sigh...  If only...