You Know You're a Sanderfan When...

Shardbearer

The brass section at our school... Oh, Shards. There's this one kid named Anthony and he's kinda the class clown. Anyway, one day our teacher lost her voice so she typed all of our instruction on the board up front. Anothony said something, I don't remember what and she scrolled to the bottom of the doc and wrote, "Anthony. Don't be stupid." It was hilarious. Another time (yesterday, actually) she was having the tubas, baritone, and trombones do a chord. She told the tubas to be quieter, but they were too quiet so she told them to be louder than that. The next time they did the chord, one of the tubas blasted and it was hilarious. Mrs. Englehart was kinda ticked, but it was worth it. The guy who plays horn though, he's one of my best friends. He's reading AoL right now and a few days I told him about the cosmere. It blew his mind. 

On another note, I also had a dream once that Kaladin was an Inquisitor and I was very confused as to why no one drew him with his spikes. I woke up and was like, "Oh that's why."

Our band is pretty great (and big) but our directors are really amazing. They have a sense of humor and are good at directing. Lots of the other schools keep trying to offer them jobs because they want us to stop getting our superiors in marching band. :D Glad I'm only a freshman and have 3 more years with them. The crowd notices how much fun we have in pep band and they play with us most of the time. 

52 minutes ago, Shard of Thought said:

The brass section at our school... Oh, Shards. There's this one kid named Anthony and he's kinda the class clown. Anyway, one day our teacher lost her voice so she typed all of our instruction on the board up front. Anothony said something, I don't remember what and she scrolled to the bottom of the doc and wrote, "Anthony. Don't be stupid." It was hilarious. Another time (yesterday, actually) she was having the tubas, baritone, and trombones do a chord. She told the tubas to be quieter, but they were too quiet so she told them to be louder than that. The next time they did the chord, one of the tubas blasted and it was hilarious. Mrs. Englehart was kinda ticked, but it was worth it. The guy who plays horn though, he's one of my best friends. He's reading AoL right now and a few days I told him about the cosmere. It blew his mind. 

On another note, I also had a dream once that Kaladin was an Inquisitor and I was very confused as to why no one drew him with his spikes. I woke up and was like, "Oh that's why."

This. This is why band and orchestra are amazing. I never got the same sense of comraderie in chorus or any other class/sport than I did in band or orchestra!

On 2/9/2019 at 3:20 PM, whattheHoid said:

When you find out the Cosmere has even leaked into other books you are reading! See if you can spot it!

IMG_20190209_151546.jpg

When you notice Ciri so loudly that the mare first, and think of Siri and Mare before even seeing Odium.

3 hours ago, DoomStick said:

also ykyasw you watch baby shark in Spanish club and the grandma’s knitting needles look like hemalurgic spikes

YOU CAN'T KNOW HOW HARD I'M LAUGHING RIGHT NOW. @kotc people

3 hours ago, Shard of Thought said:

Another time (yesterday, actually) she was having the tubas, baritone, and trombones do a chord. She told the tubas to be quieter, but they were too quiet so she told them to be louder than that. The next time they did the chord, one of the tubas blasted and it was hilarious.

Accurate representation of TUBA.

I've never been in a band. :P

When your favorite t shirts are all Cosmere or Doomslug!!!!!

Also, the moon goes through a waxing and waning phase! Coincidence!? I think not! 

Proof that Earth was once Scadrial and that we are apart of the Cosmere!

Edited by whattheHoid
Was going through a dead zone, so my phone decided to post twice!

22 hours ago, Shard of Thought said:

YAY! Good job! The ending is pretty storming epic, huh?

I sat there for a few minutes and was just like "Huh, well that's done. Now, what do I read? I need more Sanderson to read I must read more "

I ended up rereading Rithmatist for the I don't know how manyth times and now I'm rereading Skyward.

On 2/12/2019 at 8:50 AM, Shard of Thought said:

I got our oboe to read all my Cosmere books (He reads SO fast it's almost scary :ph34r:)