You Know You're a Sanderfan When...

Shardbearer

When you see that someone made a box in ceramics with a cool plane on top and think of Skyward.

When a kid holding WoK runs past you at school, and you want to talk to him about it, but he’s moving too fast....

2 hours ago, Shallan&Pattern said:

When you're writing a stromlight fanfiction right now. (Btw if anyone wants to read it let me know.)

I’d love to read it! Fanfics are so fun to read.

2 hours ago, whattheHoid said:

Fanfic buddies! I am slowly plodding my way through writing my erotic Stormlight fanfic! Yeah! 

Woah, I haven’t read or even heard of very many of those! Granted, I’ve only ever really been around the 17th Shard side of the fandom, so I guess I haven’t had much opportunity to discover any of them. :P

YKYASW you can’t go a day without checking the Shard. Or if you do, you get really annoyed that you didn’t get to check the Shard that day.

23 hours ago, whattheHoid said:

Fanfic buddies! I am slowly plodding my way through writing my erotic Stormlight fanfic! Yeah! 

Yeah! That sounds like me. If you want mine I can send it to you^_^

21 hours ago, Rebecca said:

When you see that someone made a box in ceramics with a cool plane on top and think of Skyward.

When a kid holding WoK runs past you at school, and you want to talk to him about it, but he’s moving too fast....

I’d love to read it! Fanfics are so fun to read.

@Rebecca I sent you the fanfic.

I do fanfics too. Mostly a lot of mistborn crap. Little blurbs. Stuff to get ideas rolling, but using the characters. And yeah, I'd love to read your's @Shallan&Pattern

YKYASW you're learning about compounded interest in math and you wonder how any of it has to do with the Metallic Arts.

1 hour ago, whattheHoid said:

@Rebecca Could you send me yours!?

I was planning putting mine on Archive of our own, so I'll send you the link to be fair?

I've read a lookout of Cosmere fanfics, they are great! And pass the time in between new Cosmere!! Yaya!

My....fanfic? I don’t have one. I was just asking Shallan&Pattern if I could read their’s. I wish I could write well enough to create something like that. :lol:

Edited by Rebecca

17 hours ago, DoomStick said:

When you do quizlet live in Spanish class and you call yourself “(name) el superviviente de hathsin”

Oh my gosh, quizlet live is the best for that kinda stuff. They have enough characters that I usually go with a classic Numuhukumakiaki'aialunamor. On Kahoot it's always "Lord Kelsier"